Joe Biden has Covid yet again.

I don't like to call someone a liar unless I am sure they are lying. Biden very may well have COVID, but I don't think he does. I think they are tucking him away after his disaster of a NAACP speech and this is an excuse.

Now if he does really have COVID ok I get it. Biden is old and infirm. Him having COVID would be much harder on him than when I had it because I am younger and stronger.

But I think they put him on ice for a bit after he has been screwing up lately and they are trying to drag him across the finish line. They have pushed Biden on us so hard it's too late to back out and go with someone else. So they are trying to just get him through the election, IF he wins then they can switch him out easily because they have control 4 more years guaranteed. All they need is for him to get elected.

Biden pictured yesterday, selfishly spreading COVID, touching people, breathing into their faces....

us-vote-politics-biden.webp

Last edited:
Is this how they will get him out?

Hmmmm.......

Wouldn't that be ironic!

They released COVID to take Trump out with mail-in voting, and now they might fortuitously use it again to take frail Biden out.

How many times is this? What happened to the Magic Vaccine he touts?

The TRUMP vaccine sucks

How many times is this? What happened to the Magic Vaccine he touts?

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Forum List

Back