🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden has Covid yet again.

Is this how they will get him out?

Hmmmm.......

They want the party to unite behind Kamala and whoever is assigned her VP so they are dragging forcing Joe out. They don't want anytime for debate on Joe's replacement. The DNC will gush about how great Joe has been and try and prop up Kamala and her assigned VP.

Although I'll be surprised if Joe goes along with the plan and withdraws.

They want the party to unite behind Kamala and whoever is assigned her VP so they are dragging forcing Joe out. They don't want anytime for debate on Joe's replacement. The DNC will gush about how great Joe has been and try and prop up Kamala and her assigned VP.

They still have time to nominate Jimmy Carter, who looks pretty good compared with Biden.

Biden will be pushed out by next week. They don't want to announce Biden's replacement before or during the RNC.

I didn't think about that. I'd be more incline to think they would announce he's stepping down tomorrow to try and take the spotlight off TRUMP speech.

Will it be old home week with Newsom? Same players with their roles reversed? I predict the same dumpster fires.

Forum List

Back