🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Proposing 5% Cap on Housing Rents

But you won't return there because it is a shithole by your own description. You know why it's a shithole? Because of stupid commie policies like that.
No, it's a shithole, because of moronic leftist policies (crime, gun control, etc) that have nothing to do with apartment renting. Second time I've schooled you on that. Get with it, boy!

It will not be reduced until demand drops.

That happens when the millions of illegals are deported.
Ahhh...... I believe you have hit the crux of the matter. I have another solution... Eliminate payroll tax including tax on social security checks and go over the straight consumption tax. That way the influx of illegals will spell more revenue instead of less revenue. It will also make them think twice about moving here.

You guys are too funny. Assuming Biden gets inflation back down to 2%, that means that everyone will be paying 2% more for everything on top of Biden's already 20% inflation but if inflation is at 2% Biden promises rents won't go up by any more than 5%, which means you're losing ground. And, you stupid idiots don't even read the fine print. The 5% only applies to landlords receiving government subsidies. Other landlords could raise their rents to anything they wanted.
What have you been referring to ?>Source.

Thousands of apartment complexes have had rents go from $750/month to $2,200/month. Go to the Apartment Guide and call up any one or a dozen of them that have a 1 bedroom for $2200/month and ask then how much it rented for 5 years ago.

The one I head about recently was from a guy I met in the VA hospital. I dont know the name of that particular complex, but I dont need to know it. They are all like that. I can tell you 2 complexes where I lived and their rents, and you can call them & check.
1. Oakwood Apartments
1104 E 140th Ave, Tampa, FL 33613
I paid $600/mo in 2021. Rent now > $1200-$1600/mo. (167% increase)

2. Turtle Creek Apartments -
14620 Turtle Creek Cir Lutz, FL 33549
I paid $559/mo in 2019. Rent now > $1480- $1570 (181% increase)

According to Rent Research, April 2024 Rent Report, the national median price of an apartment in March was $1,987. But in many states it is much higher.
In New York - $2,869
California - $3,007
Connecticutt - $2,368
Colorado - $2,098
Georgia - $1,817
Florida - $2,117

So life under Biden is terrible, finally agreed with us

Ahhh...... I believe you have hit the crux of the matter. I have another solution... Eliminate payroll tax including tax on social security checks and go over the straight consumption tax. That way the influx of illegals will spell more revenue instead of less revenue. It will also make them think twice about moving here.
Here's what will make them think twice about moving here. RE-elect Trump. Finish the wall, with a moat on the American side, filled with these guys >>
1721273178088.png

NO ONE is going to be in business, if landlords are allowed to keep gouging renters (who are also consumers/customers).

OH, TOO LATE. They've already gone out of business. Sam Ash and hundreds of others. If you weren't so busy licking landlords boots, you'd know that.
According to SamAsh.com, they are still in business, parasite. Whine some more. If you weren't so concerned with others supporting your useless ass, you have already known that. Hit the bricks, I'm sure we'll hear your whining in Aug. SMFH.

This proposal is potent. There are 112 Million renters in America (34% of the total population).
There are also 32.2 Million businesses. Together these translate into a ton of votes.

If Trump does not reciprocate and propose a rent control law himself (of 5% or lower), he could be handing Biden the election. After the astronomical rent increases of the last few years, to renters and business owners, this is the most serious issue in America. Both have taken a huge hit economically, by the enormously higher rents.

Biden Proposing 5% Cap on Housing Rents​

A president doesn’t have that authority.

According to SamAsh.com, they are still in business, parasite. Whine some more. If you weren't so concerned with others supporting your useless ass, you have already known that. Hit the bricks, I'm sure we'll hear your whining in Aug. SMFH.
They are not still in business, fool.

Has nothing to do with owing. You're just trying to deflect blame away from your thieving landlord friends.
You are the thief. When you take something without paying for it, that is thieving. You want a place to live but you want to deny the owner what he wants for it. What would you do if someone took one of your lessons and didn't pay? How about one of your paintings. If you asked $15 and they only gave you $5 after you increased the price because of increased supply prices. Yep, you're a thieving parasite.

You left one out, RENT control. You've schooled no one on anything except how to spot a parasite--YOU. Get with sponge.
You are a piece of shit. Motherfucking, landlord sucking, lying scumbag.
If anybody is a parasite, it's you parasiting on renters, for all their last dollars, and killing US businesses in the process.

Creeps like you ought to be locked up. You are a menace to the US business community, and to America in general. Total filthy traitor.

You are a piece of shit. Motherfucking, landlord sucking, lying scumbag.
If anybody is a parasite, it's you parasiting on renters, for all their last dollars, and killing US businesses in the process.

Creeps like you ought to be locked up. You are a menace to the US business community, and to America in general. Total filthy traitor.
That was weird.

You are the thief. When you take something without paying for it, that is thieving. You want a place to live but you want to deny the owner what he wants for it. What would you do if someone took one of your lessons and didn't pay? How about one of your paintings. If you asked $15 and they only gave you $5 after you increased the price because of increased supply prices. Yep, you're a thieving parasite.
NO, YOU are the thief/parasite. Stealing renters' money, & knocking the sales out of business owners' stores.

Yeah. I will deny the owner what he wants, just as I would deny a bank robber what he wants.

My customers know what the prices are. I dont raise the prices extremly high, after they show up for a painting or a music lesson. That is the cheating way your landlord buddies do it, and you too, Mr Landlord. You're not fooling anybody.

Tax remittances.

Forum List

Back