🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marjorie Taylor Greene Lets The Left Have It!! 😁

She totally hit it out of the ballpark!! This very well could be the first woman president someday as I love how she's putting up with NONE of it!! 😀

You worship an empty headed social media influencer house representative. She's a crass, divisive magaturd just like you. She's bottom of the barrel as far as doing her job as a legislator. She hinders the progress of our US Congress because she's still butthurt about the orange bag O' shit not being in charge. An entitled obstructionist relying on populism to save her. Just like you, magaturd.

You're superficial, like her. Of course you look up to her. :rolleyes:

She totally hit it out of the ballpark!! This very well could be the first woman president someday as I love how she's putting up with NONE of it!! 😀

And what exactly has she done about ANYTHING, other than make a fool of herself on a daily basis???? What has she done for her constituents? What bills has she sponsered?

Other than insulting Democrats and calling people names, she's done NOTHING.

You worship an empty headed social media influencer house representative. She's a crass, divisive magaturd just like you. She's bottom of the barrel as far as doing her job as a legislator. She hinders the progress of our US Congress because she's still butthurt about the orange bag O' shit not being in charge. An entitled obstructionist relying on populism to save her. Just like you, magaturd.

You're superficial, like her. Of course you look up to her. :rolleyes:
The empty headed chick just slapped the fuck out of your democrat reporter. You seem to be struggling with that.

The empty headed chick just slapped the fuck out of your democrat reporter. You seem to be struggling with that.
I don't follow filth on the cancer that is social media. This is more of a basic overview based on what I see from her behavior. Feel free to fill me in on today's up-to-date horseshit from MTG so you can take your fake superficial shot at 'da libz'. Because that's what's important right now. :rolleyes:

I don't follow filth on the cancer that is social media. This is more of a basic overview based on what I see from her behavior. Feel free to fill me in on today's up-to-date horseshit from MTG so you can take your fake superficial shot at 'da libz'. Because that's what's important right now. :rolleyes:
So you admit you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about but still go on rants about it. It’s not superficial shots at the libs, they’re direct shots and why we should all hate you. They’re all as shallow, stupid and uninformed as you are. There is literally nothing to like about you people.

So you admit you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about but still go on rants about it. It’s not superficial shots at the libs, they’re direct shots and why we should all hate you. They’re all as shallow, stupid and uninformed as you are. There is literally nothing to like about you people.
Cool. Yep, not up-to-date, and don't even care. :dunno: But I suppose same, faggot. The regressives feel exactly the same about magaturds. They don't like them one bit. Bummer, I guess. :itsok:

1721275651983.png

Cool. Yep, not up-to-date, and don't even care. :dunno: But I suppose same, faggot. The regressives feel exactly the same about magaturds. They don't like them one bit. Bummer, I guess. :itsok:
The problem you have is we know who you are. You haven’t bothered to do the same research. You make shit up because you think something may be true. We know what is true about you.

Forum List

Back