🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marjorie Taylor Greene Lets The Left Have It!! 😁

Disagree....probably not.

Calling people magaturds ? While I still have no idea what that is.......I am sure it doesn't engender any desire to pull you from a burning vehicle.
Correct. You have no idea what Magaturd means? :auiqs.jpg: It's a similar narrative where I wouldn't piss on a magaturd if it was on fire. Not a fan.

Last edited:
Doubtful. Heck, you're likely smarter than MTG. But, live your dream. :113:
As usual, they have their own definitions and vocabulary.

"Intelligence" for MAGA simply means that you agree with them. It's not about analytical skills, reasoning, processing, critical thinking, adaptability, intellectual curiosity, communication skills, or articulation. None of those characteristics are considered.

Agree with them, you're intelligent. Disagree, and you're stupid. That's all that matters. That's as deep as it gets. That's the MAGA Dictionary.

As usual, they have their own definitions and vocabulary.

"Intelligence" for MAGA simply means that you agree with them. It's not about analytical skills, reasoning, processing, critical thinking, adaptability, intellectual curiosity, communication skills, or articulation. None of those characteristics are considered.

Agree with them, you're intelligent. Disagree, and you're stupid. That's all that matters. That's as deep as it gets. That's the MAGA Dictionary.
Infuriating, ain't it? But that's the rub now pre-election. More 'Good vs. 'Evil' bullshit. 24/7. :rolleyes::dunno:

Buckle up.

Forum List

Back