The mountain of evidence gets a little higher.

like I said in a previous post .... all mail=in ballots are sent out by request of a registered voter... if any questions are made about the signature on the mail-in ballot it can be checked by the clerk ... you see all mail ballots have an SKU number and are number to authenticate the ballot ... for privacy reason, once the ballot is removed from their envelope the mail-in can't be check ... that is the law and they have usually done this when they receive the ballot by the people who take the mail-in ballot ... there is a republican standing there and a democrat where they receive the ballots to make sure they have been signed ... at any point in time they can have you match signature ... so again it's not required for anybody to come in to have their ballot signature authorized... why ??? they already have it on your registration form on file .. they don't need to do it twice ...
You are talking about ABSENTEE BALLOTS, not the unsolicited mail-in ballots that were sent out by the millions for the 2020 election using the excuse of Covid. Several state also made changes to their electoral systems that were illegal under state laws. In every case neither the courts or the governors could make changes, only the legislatures. In the 2020 elections, the “observers “ were kept so far away from the counters and signature verifiers that they couldn’t see anything. In at least one case the observers were expelled and told the counting was suspended for the night and the counting restarted after they left. There were a lot of things done that didn’t pass the smell test. I don’t think the election was “stolen” but I think the results would have been different had none of those changes been made.

You are talking about ABSENTEE BALLOTS, not the unsolicited mail-in ballots that were sent out by the millions for the 2020 election using the excuse of Covid. Several state also made changes to their electoral systems that were illegal under state laws. In every case neither the courts or the governors could make changes, only the legislatures. In the 2020 elections, the “observers “ were kept so far away from the counters and signature verifiers that they couldn’t see anything. In at least one case the observers were expelled and told the counting was suspended for the night and the counting restarted after they left. There were a lot of things done that didn’t pass the smell test. I don’t think the election was “stolen” but I think the results would have been different had none of those changes been made.

Only 9 states sent out unsolicited ballots in 2020. Most of them did that even before 2020. And only one of the nine states was one of the seven swing states.

you can APPLY to be registered with nothing, any where and every where. The internet is no different.

the election office then verifies your sworn to be a truthful registration application through State and Federal files they have access to, BEFORE approving or denying you as a registered voter and adding you to their State voter roll....
In your legal fantasies, yeah.

Real life works differently.

And if Biden ordered the DOD to collect ballots, are you saying that the MAGA crowd would not accuse them of election fraud?

:auiqs.jpg:
In the two elections that happened while I was on active duty back in the seventies, the company commanders ordered every soldier to register and request an absentee ballot from our home county of record. Then they ordered us to vote for our choice in secret and then ordered us to turn in the completed, sealed ballots to the mail clerk to be mailed out. Officers can and should do that to insure the open civilian control of the military.

The entire "stolen election" grift engineered by Trump is the biggest conjob ever perpetrated on the American people.

And you idiots fell for it hook, line & sinker. And you still do.
I do wonder how many actually do. Most, for sure.

But for a few -- particularly for politicians, politicos and pundits -- the whole charade is simply a tool for winning. For a few of the rank & file, it's just another weapon in their "war" against "evil". It doesn't have to actually be true.

The Big Lie. It's worked historically, and here we are again.

Post a link to the comprehensive study showing evidence the outcome of the election proves Trump won.

You can't. Because the entire charade is about sowing doubt in the integrity of elections.
What integrity?

(looks around)

WTF are you talking about?

you need to stop spinning what I said ... I never said dems have been using lies from China and Russia? never said never implied it
heres the conversation you liar

you said:

this was me responding to your banter ....
Posting Russian and Chinese information that has been deemed as lies doesn't make it the truth ...

how is that saying: "so you admit that the dems have been using lies from China and Russia?" in your twisted mind

why do you distort what's being said do you think you're looking clever ??? do you think you are getting us mad ??? well, you would be wrong in both of your thoughts ... grow up ...
did china use lies and propaganda against the USA or not? simple question, can you answer or are you part of the corruption?

***not slowing.

"The number of voters registering without a photo ID is SKYROCKETING in 3 key swing states:"

And? Get back to us when there is evidence of a problem with voter fraud.

But for a few -- particularly for politicians, politicos and pundits -- the whole charade is simply a tool for winning. For a few of the rank & file, it's just another weapon in their "war" against "evil". It doesn't have to actually be true.

MAGA world is sooooooo upset & hysterical over a supposedly "stolen election" that never even happened. If the theory wasen't so pathetic it would be laughable.

The poor things don't know that they fell for the biggest con in history, hatched by the greatest con artists who ever lived- The former Republican Party.

Steve Bannon, a former Trump aide, said before the election if Trump loses, he's gonna scream the election was stolen from him. And these brain-dead rightwingnuts still fell for it. Unbelievable. :eusa_doh:

Steve Bannon, a former Trump aide, said before the election if Trump loses, he's gonna scream the election was stolen from him. And these brain-dead rightwingnuts still fell for it. Unbelievable. :eusa_doh:
Yep. Below.

Sometimes I do think more of them know, and just don't care.

But I guess denial can be a powerful thing. Fake news. It's impossible to know.

Hard to know how many are reflexive brain stems, how many blindly believe everything they're told, and how many know it's all a lie but can't admit it if they are going to stay in good standing with the cult.

Hard to know how many are reflexive brain stems, how many blindly believe everything they're told, and how many know it's all a lie but can't admit it if they are going to stay in good standing with the cult.

Doesn't really matter if they believe it or not. They still claim it happened even if they don't believe it. Hillary was right.

mail-in ballots are ABSENTEE BALLOTS you idiot... they are the same.. if you ask for an absentee ballot they send you a mailing ballot ... there is no such thing as an unsolicited ballot where do you bet this bull shit... no state made any illegal electoral system every state has the same electoral that the same as any other state that files an electoral ballot an electoral ballot isn't a mail-in ballot ... nothing has changed there were no changes made ... the only thing that was offered for the mail-in ballot was more drop boxes ...that the state can put out at any time any amount they want ... that's not illegal ... because of some state that will only count mail-in ballots the day after the election that's a law that was previous made by that state ... it wasn't done because of covid the only difference between a mail=in ballot an absentee balot is how its processed its how you send it in .. that's it ...as for them having an SKU number it has one ... as for it being numbered by the state, they are the same... then are they run through the machine that counts votes ... they can't count a absentee ballot more than onece ..they can not because of their sku number

All told, 37 states modified their absentee/mail-in voting procedures for the general election. These modifications can be divided into five broad categories. Here’s a recap of all of the changes made throughout 2020.

Automatic absentee/mail-in ballots: Five states (California, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, and Vermont) automatically sent absentee/mail-in ballots to all eligible voters.

Automatic mail-in ballot applications: Eleven states (Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Wisconsin) automatically sent absentee/mail-in ballot applications to all eligible voters.

Eligibility expansions: Twelve states (Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia) expanded absentee/mail-in voting eligibility.

Deadline extensions: Five states (Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania) extended absentee/mail-in ballot application or submission deadlines.

Other process changes: Four states (Alaska, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia) made other modifications to their absentee/mail-in ballot procedures.

everything here was not against the state or the federal constitution... because of covid they all made it easier for the state to get mail-in ballots ... the state where I live Colorado 90% of the voters use mail-in ballots ... they have been doing this for over 10 years... it's not something new ... other states do it the same... Colorado has the best voter responve of all states

now for electoral votes,... those are what every state has a certain amount electoral votes ...based on their population ... electoral votes are based on who won your states count for president ... if Trump won that state he gets all the electoral votes ... if biden wins the state then Biden gets the electoral votes ...the candidate that gets 270 votes or more wins the presidency... this has been this way over 100 years ... so where you get this electoral nonsense is beyond me ...

did china use lies and propaganda against the USA or not? simple question, can you answer or are you part of the corruption?
that was never my statement you implied that Biden was working with the Russians and China that's what you were pushing... now you pull this bull shit ... you know damn well that China and Russia were interfering in the election... Biden had nothing to do with their interference... it was alleged that Trump had his hands in that fire ... stop distorting the posts here ...you do this all the time ...you say things that were never said or asked by me or any other poster... stop it and answer my question ...if you are capable... if anyone is part of the corruption it's you ... your post saying shit that was never said that makes you corrupt ...

that was never my statement you implied that Biden was working with the Russians and China that's what you were pushing... now you pull this bull shit ... you know damn well that China and Russia were interfering in the election... Biden had nothing to do with their interference... it was alleged that Trump had his hands in that fire ... stop distorting the posts here ...you do this all the time ...you say things that were never said or asked by me or any other poster... stop it and answer my question ...if you are capable... if anyone is part of the corruption it's you ... your post saying shit that was never said that makes you corrupt ...
the Biden family has been receiving bribes from China, the bank records prove it even though the money was laundered thru multiple fake corporations (he is from Delaware you know). So which candidate is on the Chinese payroll and which one is being forced to do China's bidding? Bribes always have a quid pro quo. Which one is China most interested in helping? the one that put tariffs on their products or the one that they financially own?

the Biden family has been receiving bribes from China, the bank records prove it even though the money was laundered thru multiple fake corporations (he is from Delaware you know). So which candidate is on the Chinese payroll and which one is being forced to do China's bidding? Bribes always have a quid pro quo. Which one is China most interested in helping? the one that put tariffs on their products or the one that they financially own?
no, they haven't... give us a source that is credible ...there aren't any bank records ...there aren't any tax documents there is nothing that's a credible source... none of this crap you are trying to push has been proven to be lies from russians and chinese sources that hasn't any credibility so when are you going bto grow up and stop posting these lies of yours ...
they haven't received one bribe at all now answer the questions I asked you ... you keep dodging the questions and coming up with this bull shit ...we with a brain know this shit you are trying to push never happens... it's all lies coming from the Russians and you know it ... its been established in the house hearings ...here are the facts From your favorite person's AOC statements in the hearings... that caught the people whom you all got your information from... he turned out to be a liar... so stop lying here it never happens... after listing to the actual hearing, please tell me why you keep pushing this fantasy of yours that has been established by the united states house that everything you accuse Biden of was a lie... tell us why you keep pushing it ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back