The mountain of evidence gets a little higher.

In several areas of Philly, Trump's vote totals went down between 11pm and 3am. How is that possible if no one hacked the count or manipulated the results. WE are entitled to the truth, why do you libs resist that so much?

Link or you're lying again... your choice.

The Chinese say you are wrong. they say they can hack all voting machines just as they hack into our secure military computer banks and the records of any major corporation. kids in 3rd world countries have hacked into banka and corporations. Are you really that ignorant?

In several areas of Philly, Trump's vote totals went down between 11pm and 3am. How is that possible if no one hacked the count or manipulated the results. WE are entitled to the truth, why do you libs resist that so much?
Do you know how stupid you are ??? To hack into a voting machine they have to be hooked up to the web… they have no hook ups to web … there aren’t any external lines going to a voting machine they can’t be hack and I would believe anything the Chinese had to say or some kid down the street saying they can
they have any way access the machines hack Period !!! stop being stupid …! Trump had no way of knowing v cub his votes went down … what happen is Biden’s votes went up … by people voting for him by mail in ballots nobody took votes away …the reason they went up was because how the state made the law when they could start counting mail in ballots …like I said they couldn’t counting the mail in ballots until after the 2 … that’s their law the passed you idiot you have no clue in what you are saying just repeat the conspiracy idiots you read… the republicans made it that way..,

Last edited:
Do you know how stupid you are ??? To hack into a voting machine they have to be hooked up to the web… they have no hook ups to web … there aren’t any external lines going to a voting machine they can’t be hack and I would believe anything the Chinese had to say or some kid down the street saying they can
they have any way access the machines hack Period !!! stop being stupid …! Trump had no way of knowing v cub his votes went down … what happen is Biden’s votes went up … by people voting for him by mail in ballots nobody took votes away …the reason they went up was because how the state made the law when they could start counting mail in ballots …like I said they couldn’t counting the mail in ballots until after the 2 … that’s their law the passed you idiot you have no clue in what you are saying just repeat the conspiracy idiots you read… the republicans made it that way..,
The Chinese don't have access to the web?????? Really, does Xi know that? Machines can be preprogrammed which doesn't require hacking.

it would probably be best if you confined your comments to topics that you know something about, but you are free to continue making a fool of yourself if you choose. If the machines were not programmed to switch votes how did Trump's vote total go down in the wee hours of the night? Did thousands of people switch their votes in the middle of the night? how exactly did they do that?

senile joe did not win the 2020 election, he was installed from his basement.

The Chinese don't have access to the web?????? Really, does Xi know that? Machines can be preprogrammed which doesn't require hacking.

it would probably be best if you confined your comments to topics that you know something about, but you are free to continue making a fool of yourself if you choose. If the machines were not programmed to switch votes how did Trump's vote total go down in the wee hours of the night? Did thousands of people switch their votes in the middle of the night? how exactly did they do that?

They didn't. You're just lying again as you always do, Welsher.

not what I said... I said the voting machines don't have access ports for the web to their voting machines so the Chinese can't access the voting machine is what I said pay attention, you moron...
I know ten times more about electronics and how they work than you will ever know... hell I worked on all kinds of equipment from stereos to computers, to TVs to musical equipment ...you name it I probably worked on it for 40 years I worked on that type of electronic equipment ...

as for trump votes going down in we hours as you coined it of the night ... I said this to you but didn't grasp that either ... many of the battleground states had passed legislation in their state on when they could start counting mail-in ballots it's their laws ... I told you that too... seems you have a problem understanding what you read ... in each state they said you can't start counting mail-in ballot until the next day after the polls close ... that was the republicans who passed those laws ... each voting machine has to be verified that it is working properly this is what fox news lost when suited by Debolt... you can't program their machines once they are set ...and they proved it in court ... joe won the election fair and square and you can't stand that thought ... have you listen to trump lateLy??? talk about Senial saying one thing one day then denying he said it hours after he said it... and you stupid maga followers bite into it every time he does this ... pull your head out of your ass ... every machine is programmed by Debolt before it is used in a election ... than certified by the republicans and democrats on site that they are working properly before one vote is counted

not what I said... I said the voting machines don't have access ports for the web to their voting machines so the Chinese can't access the voting machine is what I said pay attention, you moron...
I know ten times more about electronics and how they work than you will ever know... hell I worked on all kinds of equipment from stereos to computers, to TVs to musical equipment ...you name it I probably worked on it for 40 years I worked on that type of electronic equipment ...

as for trump votes going down in we hours as you coined it of the night ... I said this to you but didn't grasp that either ... many of the battleground states had passed legislation in their state on when they could start counting mail-in ballots it's their laws ... I told you that too... seems you have a problem understanding what you read ... in each state they said you can't start counting mail-in ballot until the next day after the polls close ... that was the republicans who passed those laws ... each voting machine has to be verified that it is working properly this is what fox news lost when suited by Debolt... you can't program their machines once they are set ...and they proved it in court ... joe won the election fair and square and you can't stand that thought ... have you listen to trump lateLy??? talk about Senial saying one thing one day then denying he said it hours after he said it... and you stupid maga followers bite into it every time he does this ... pull your head out of your ass ... every machine is programmed by Debolt before it is used in a election ... than certified by the republicans and democrats on site that they are working properly before one vote is counted
your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.

your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance.
I get it you couldn’t prove me wrong so you are back with the childish responses we get it you’re a liar I prove you to be a liar by facts not arrogance by by actual factual information …

Last edited:

Forum List

Back