Bill Barr played a role in election disinformation too, IG report reveals.

Everybody knew before the 2020 election, including you and Barr, that the Biden camp planned to steal the election via voter fraud. Biden was on video bragging that he had the largest voter fraud team in U.S. history.
I've provided the full version of the video to which you refer, the video in your sig. I've provided it twice. It's as clear as day, as you know.

We both know you're lying. But that's just what you are. You can't help yourself. Like your orange demigod, you're a habitual liar. But I forgive you.

:bye1:

Barr Pushed DOJ To Publicize Bogus Voter Fraud Claim Before 2020 Election, IG Finds

Senior Trump DOJ officials issued multiple statements weeks before the 2020 election suggesting anti-Trump election fraud in a critical swing state, knowing all the while that no crime had likely been committed and that the main suspect faced a severe mental disability, a DOJ Inspector General report found.

You may recall the widely covered story of nine ballots cast by overseas military voters found in the garbage in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. On its face, the initial reporting seemed to affirm the most intense, right-wing fever dreams of widespread voter fraud.

Then-Attorney General Bill Barr directed DOJ officials to take the virtually unheard of step of releasing details about the investigation – including that several of the ballots contained votes for Trump – even though the case “would likely not be criminally charged,” the report found.

The episode came at the same time that Trump himself was fanning the flames with claims of supposed voter fraud in the 2020 election. In late September 2020, at the time of the Luzerne County reports and the DOJ response, Trump repeatedly refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power, citing bogus claims of voter fraud.

For someone who called trump's claims of voter fraud "bullshit" this is a bit surprising. Making his legacy as AG even murkier. As Billy the Bagman he intentionally mislead the public about Mueller's report and again protected his Dear Leader in the prosecution of Michael Cohen. As former AG Barr he disassociated himself with election fraud claims in his 1/6 committee testimony. On the whole, his tenure was dominated by sycophancy to Individual 1, in so doing disgracing himself and the office he held.
Barr was part of a comprehensively corrupt Trump administration.

I've provided the full version of the video to which you refer, the video in your sig. I've provided it twice. It's as clear as day, as you know.
In the full interview, Biden brags about having the largest voter fraud organization in American history, you fucking moron.

How did you get so fucking stupid? :dunno:

We both know you're lying. But that's just what you are. You can't help yourself. Like your orange demigod, you're a habitual liar. But I forgive you.
You are obviously projecting again.

I challenge you to quote the alleged lie and prove it is a lie.

If you don't, it's a tacit admission that you falsely accused me of lying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back