LIVE UP DATE: Simone Biles And Team USA Take Gold Olympic Gynastics Final!

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
Simone Biles and the U.S. women took the gold the gymnastics team final at the 2024 Paris Olympics, completing their ‘redemption tour’ after taking second place in the 2021 Tokyo games.

I watch her floor routine and its like she has wings.

Simone Biles and the U.S. women took the gold the gymnastics team final at the 2024 Paris Olympics, completing their ‘redemption tour’ after taking second place in the 2021 Tokyo games.

Seems a bit odd that they would separate Simone from "The U.S. Women's Team" ... isn't she part of it?

I wonder if in some events, the U.S. women are superior because the rest of the world doesn't emphasize women's sports as much as we do in the U.S. Soccer ("football") and basketball being good examples.

USA! USA! USA!

Awesome!

Even with things I'm not generally interested in, I still enjoy watching someone that is the very best in what they do.

To take a running start do a flip off a springboard and land on a 4 inch board? Pretty impressive.

Sad that some will allow their politics to not allow them the awe to watch someone that talented.

Even with things I'm not generally interested in, I still enjoy watching someone that is the very best in what they do.

To take a running start do a flip off a springboard and land on a 4 inch board? Pretty impressive.

Sad that some will allow their politics to not allow them the awe to watch someone that talented.
It's not their politics, it's just that they are a racist POS and they don't consider black folks as Americans therefore they can't root for us.

I wonder if in some events, the U.S. women are superior because the rest of the world doesn't emphasize women's sports as much as we do in the U.S. Soccer ("football") and basketball being good examples.

There is Olympic Women's Rugby competiton.

Forum List

Back