Harris: I’ll Solve Inflation I Caused by Implementing Soviet Style Price Controls of Food

Progs in some inner cities are considering opening government supermarkets. Do you understand that? Understand what that means. The costs are going to be incredible.
Some conservatives in rural areas don't think women should be able to vote. Do you understand that?

What's either have to do with this thread?

Gee, color me shocked. Leftards going full commie out in the open.

There’s good reasons public schools stopped teaching kids history. Now it’s time to reap the fruits of ignorance.

Store shelf’s of 2021 will look full if she wins.
How did that work with Nixon back in the early 1970's? LOL

Price gauging laws are common. It isn't the same as price controlling.

What schools stopped teaching history?

Many state have price gouging laws.

Are you sure you have researched this adequately?
Would you like to take a crack at explaining to me how a supermarket chain who's profit margin is between 1.5% and 2% is "gouging" anyone? This latest policy proposal by Kamala Harris tells me that she doesn't have the faintest idea what it is that she's doing. What idiot is it that came up with this and doesn't the Harris Camp have at least one intelligent person to tell her that government getting into price controls has never worked?

Would you like to take a crack at explaining to me how a supermarket chain who's profit margin is between 1.5% and 2% is "gouging" anyone? This latest policy proposal by Kamala Harris tells me that she doesn't have the faintest idea what it is that she's doing. What idiot is it that came up with this and doesn't the Harris Camp have at least one intelligent person to tell her that government getting into price controls has never worked?
The left created inflation by printing money so they can implement their communist policies.

Forum List

Back