Zone1 "My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me"

their way ...

View attachment 931996

or the highway ... they wrote the book themselves - could it be the etched tables didn't say what moses liked so he destroyed them too ... their true savior - eternity, for all who read comic books.
The tablets were in the Ark of The Convenant stashed in tunnels under where Jesus was crucified hundreds of years before it happened. One was broken in half.

what do you consider 'serious'? How
about the story that Herod killed John
because salome did a dance? or
David's familiarity with Ugarit writings.
(I just touched on the very surface of
SILLINESS)

oh---the mushroom galvanized book of convulsions
Spoken like a true catholic cultist.
Good news for you is after the rapture you’ll have the script for what’s coming.

Many of the Psalms were Canaanite poems.

In 1929, Claude Schaeffer and his colleagues discovered the remains of the ancient city of Ugarit in Syria, including clay tablets that contained archives of the city. These tablets have had a significant impact on the study of the Hebrew Bible, including the book of Psalms, which contains much of Israel's religious poetry. T. H. Gaster and H. L. Ginsberg were the first to notice the similarities between Ugaritic poetry and biblical psalmody, especially in Psalm 29.
So what? There are similarities today based on the time periods of writings. What we know is Psalms was written by David who had fallen but wanted repentance and regain his eternal progression. Also, he spent time in Canaan as well. David also learned about Jesus Christ too.

Spoken like a true catholic cultist.
There's a lot of that going around these days Weather dude, and quite frankly they're being lent an ear

Especially by rouge governance infiltrators (emphasis on the traitor part)

So if one is a true 'catholic', just how do you think it's all viewed?

~S~

They just don’t understand it.

Like in Genesis when God refers to himself as ‘we’.
Christianity knows what’s said. Jews for whatever reasons it flies over their head.
flies over whose head? I got bad news---no matter what PROFESSOR HIGGINS said in "MY FAIR LADY"---english is not the language of the BIBLE

There's a lot of that going around these days Weather dude, and quite frankly they're being lent an ear

Especially by rouge governance infiltrators (emphasis on the traitor part)

So if one is a true 'catholic', just how do you think it's all viewed?

~S~
Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

The tablets were in the Ark of The Convenant stashed in tunnels under where Jesus was crucified hundreds of years before it happened. One was broken in half.
- could it be the etched tables didn't say what moses liked so he destroyed them too ...

moses destroyed them - or your story, you still have no idea what was written, stashed in a tunnel or anyone else than the perverted priests that would have hidden tablets - etched in the heavens ... they are either phony or their true message was deliberately concealed and became "lost".

moses is a liar and partially the reason for the 1st century events the repudiation of judaism, religion of servitude and denial.

Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
drive out DEMONS??? as in ethnic
cleansing?

moses destroyed them - or your story, you still have no idea what was written, stashed in a tunnel or anyone else than the perverted priests that would have hidden tablets - etched in the heavens ... they are either phony or their true message was deliberately concealed and became "lost".

moses is a liar and partially the reason for the 1st century events the repudiation of judaism, religion of servitude and denial.
It’s your right to not believe in what the Bible says.

Just don’t for a second believe you’re a Christian.

The tablets were in the Ark of The Convenant stashed in tunnels ...

duke, why capital - c covenants - lower case - t tablets ...

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination - nothing in those tablets, those false commandments give credence for why those people gave their lives in the 1st century and yet they are lost but found in the christian bible ... why are they there. how can you not be a jew.

oh!! thanks---can you name my cult?

The ancient city-state of Ugarit, located on the coast of Syria, used several languages, including Ugaritic, Akkadian, Sumerian, and Hurrian. The Ugarit people wrote these languages using seven different scripts, including their own cuneiform alphabet, Babylonian cuneiform, Egyptian hieroglyphic, Hittite hieroglyphic, Cypro-Minoan, Sumerian, and Akkadian.

Ugaritic is a Northwest Semitic language that's similar to ancient Hebrew and was spoken in Ugarit during the Late Bronze Age (14th–13th centuries BCE). The language is only known from texts written on clay tablets, including myths, epics, ritual texts, letters, accounting records, and contracts.

The Ugaritic alphabet was a unique adaptation of the Mesopotamian writing system, which was originally syllabic and logographic and used hundreds of symbols. The Ugaritic alphabet had 27 basic consonants, and some letters look similar to Greek letters. For example, 𐎅 h resembles the Greek letter E, and 𐎆 w, 𐎔 p, and 𐎘 θ look like Greek Y, Π, and Σ turned on their side.

The excavations of Ugarit have provided important collections of cuneiform tablets that have helped us understand Canaanite culture and worship, and some words in ancient Hebrew that are difficult to translate.

Forum List

Back