Zone1 No One Who Has Died Has Returned Back To Earth...

Neither does anyone who believes mythology.

That's why it's in the mythology section of the library, and not the fiction section.
By definition no one believes in mythology as reality.

The 24,000 written manuscripts and the behaviors of early Christians and Apostles is the evidence of the historicity of the event.

False. That's not the definition of mythology. Rejected.

Yes, the ancient Greeks and Romans believed in their mythology just as hard as you believe in yours.
Despite your attempt to dismiss the ministry, crucifixion and resurrections of Christ as mythology, the 24,000 written manuscripts and the behaviors of early Christians and Apostles is the evidence of the historicity of the event.

Historicity is the historical actuality of persons and events, meaning the quality of being part of history instead of being a historical myth, legend, or fiction. The historicity of a claim about the past is its factual status.

Despite your attempt to dismiss the ministry, crucifixion and resurrections of Christ as mythology, the 24,000 written manuscripts and the behaviors of early Christians and Apostles is the evidence of the historicity of the event.
False, no more than repeated iterations of any book fiction are support of the truth of the fiction.

And if the number of manuscipts were the standard, then we could safely say Hinduism is true and all other religions are false.

Whoops.

False, no more than repeated iterations of any book fiction are support of the truth of the fiction.

And if the number of manuscipts were the standard, then we could safely say Hinduism is true and all other religions are false.

Whoops.
You have no evidence. Where's your evidence?

I do have evidence. The 24,000 written manuscripts and the behaviors of early Christians and Apostles is the evidence of the historicity of the event.

You have no evidence. Where's your evidence?
Of what? I'm not making extraordinary, magical claims and pretending 24,000 conflicting reiterations of the same mythology lend more support to the truth of that mythology than 4 reiterations. Which, I gotta tell you, would get you laughed out of a room of educated people.

Of what? I'm not making extraordinary, magical claims and pretending 24,000 conflicting reiterations of the same mythology lend more support to the truth of that mythology than 4 reiterations. Which, I gotta tell you, would get you laughed out of a room of educated people.
Where's your evidence?

Your unsupported opinion. dummy, that's what.
I have lots of opinions. Be more specific.

And I am not your mommy. I don't have this sort of patience for a grown man acting like a child. Use your big boy words, or go troll someone else.

I have lots of opinions. Be more specific.

And I am not your mommy. I don't have this sort of patience for a grown man acting like a child. Use your big boy words, or go troll someone else.
You must have the memory of a gnat. Where's your evidence that the ministry, crucifixion and resurrection of Christ is a myth, dummy?

Where's your proof Hinduism is mythology?

Whoops.
That has nothing to do with the historicity of the ministry, crucifixion and resurrection of Christ. The 24,000 written manuscripts and the behaviors of early Christians and Apostles is the evidence of the historicity of the event.

That has nothing to do with the historicity of the ministry, crucifixion and resurrection of Christ.
Neither does repeating the magical claims by writing them down over and over.

So, where is your proof Hinduism is mythology? Can't find any? Wonder why?

Neither does repeating the magical claims by writing them down over and over.

So, where is your proof Hinduism is mythology? Can't find any? Wonder why?
The 24,000 written manuscripts and the behaviors of early Christians and Apostles is the evidence of the historicity of the event.

Where's your evidence?

Where's your evidence?
That hinduism is true? The manuscripts of course.

Looks like I win.

Forum List

Back