So who had the worse VP pick, Trump or Harris?

Worst pick?

• Trump

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Harris

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Trump. The difference between the two Veep resumes are profoundly in favor of Harris having made the better pick.

Mind you... I don't like Trump OR Harris... but with Biden gone now... the game has changed in favor of the Democrats.

The Trump campaign is almost certainly crapping its pants behind the scenes... and, if not... they really and truly SHOULD be.

In 2016 I held my nose and voted for Hillary, then felt like I should be taking a shower when I returned home from voting.

I guess I'll be doing the same thing in 2024... although this time around it's likely that the female candidate will take the prize.

My, my, my... how things have changed in the past two or three weeks... :cool:

Last edited:
She's arguably the worst all time, objectively.

DEI hire, to begin with
Every word scripted, everything staged.
Radically left.
DEI hire huh?

What you mean is that a black person or a woman CAN’T possibly be qualified

Who? Who said “she’s a DEI hire”?
Look up the Democrats, who were breathing down Biden's back to hire a black, and I believe a black woman, to be specific. Need help?

"Biden select black vice president"

Last I looked lots of hits, though perhaps Google has tucked them under the rug since a few days ago. Or you can look at my threads, I posted a thread about it, with 3-4 links.

Look up the Democrats, who were breathing down Biden's back to hire a black, and I believe a black woman, to be specific. Need help?

"Biden select black vice president"

Last I looked lots of hits, though perhaps Google has tucked them under the rug since a few days ago. Or you can look at my threads, I posted a thread about it, with 3-4 links.
So you made another bullshit claim.

The company Kelly founded didn’t either. You’re a lying fuck
Kelly's company made the spy balloon
The company Kelly founded didn’t either. You’re a lying fuck
Don't be deliberately informed. He did. Kelly is in China's wallet.

So you made another bullshit claim.
Where the fuck did I even imply that? Geeezuz, take a pill.

I provided solid evidence. You need me to get the thread I mentioned for it? I know you're dependent, otherwise you wouldn't be democracked.

Where the fuck did I even imply that? Geeezuz, take a pill.

I provided solid evidence. You need me to get the thread I mentioned for it? I know you're dependent, otherwise you wouldn't be democracked.
Where did you do that? Not in post 90. In post 90 you said you had NO proof

I've made no bones about my disappointment in Trump's choice.
However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.
I think President Trump chose a person he can work with. Team players tend to win their battles best, and Trump knows how important trustworthiness is to guide beneficent ideas to the good of the American people.You go, President Trump!
:woohoo:

Forum List

Back