Between Trump's VP pick, and his RNC speech, has Trump given the Dems hope?

I truly hope I'm wrong, but IMO choosing Vance will not only NOT gain Trump any NEW voters, it may cost him a sizeable number of independent votes. I just really believe it was a dumb pick, and I would love for some of you to explain how this helps the ticket?
Trump had a very sizeable lead in Ohio BEFORE the pick, so I don't see it as a situation where the pick was made in order to deliver a state.

In addition, with his speech, I think he blew an incredible opportunity to stick the dagger in, and come out of there with a tsunami wave of momentum.

My #1 issue, is getting this third-world explosion that has been historically high, ever since Biden took over the WH under control, deporting whoever we legally can, and making our borders as secure as possible going forward. With Biden and Democrats, they always go in the opposite direction with their kumbaya sanctuary city idiocy, and their 'bridges instead of walls' pansyass philosophy.

But Trump doesn't need to convince me, I know which party is more likely to enforce immigration laws and secure our borders, and I've got to tell you, it ain't democrats!

So what did he go and do last night, instead of making a few remarks about how important it is for our country to make strides in slowing down the invasion? He rambled on and on and on and on endlessly, made up some bullshit about hundreds of thousands of Americans that are killed each year by illegals.
Yeah, one life is too much, but we all know his comments were over the top.
So now, here we are, instead of ending the night with a strong uniting force that will likely add new voters to our ranks, he likely took us in the opposite direction, right back to the 2016 remarks about how 90% of the illegals are murders, rapists, blah blah blah, you remember it!

My hope, is this will all be mostly forgotten after a few weeks, and it won't cost us like Biden's drooling effort at the debate that will NEVER be forgotten.
Hopefully most voters will remember the good parts of his speech, and not the crap that I'm afraid they will remember.

Unfortunately, today at least, the left's media is having a field day.

Lastly, I still just have to shake my head and wonder what could have been. Today, IMO, the Democrats are the ones who dodged the bullet!

At the end of the day, xiden is still a bad candidate and America knows it.

When you have already won, you don't need a bullring knockout speech. You can just chill like Trump did. He gave a speech that keeps bullets from being pointed at his children.

He did let everyone know the republicans are going to win.
That's why Zelenskyy called Trump today to discuss a peace agreement.

Trump will reorganize the secret service protection dept.

You have to have some of those big large-sized African Americans men in as well. They have a bold aggressive appearance that frightens people.

I truly hope I'm wrong, but IMO choosing Vance will not only NOT gain Trump any NEW voters, it may cost him a sizeable number of independent votes. I just really believe it was a dumb pick, and I would love for some of you to explain how this helps the ticket?
Trump had a very sizeable lead in Ohio BEFORE the pick, so I don't see it as a situation where the pick was made in order to deliver a state.

In addition, with his speech, I think he blew an incredible opportunity to stick the dagger in, and come out of there with a tsunami wave of momentum.

My #1 issue, is getting this third-world explosion that has been historically high, ever since Biden took over the WH under control, deporting whoever we legally can, and making our borders as secure as possible going forward. With Biden and Democrats, they always go in the opposite direction with their kumbaya sanctuary city idiocy, and their 'bridges instead of walls' pansyass philosophy.

But Trump doesn't need to convince me, I know which party is more likely to enforce immigration laws and secure our borders, and I've got to tell you, it ain't democrats!

So what did he go and do last night, instead of making a few remarks about how important it is for our country to make strides in slowing down the invasion? He rambled on and on and on and on endlessly, made up some bullshit about hundreds of thousands of Americans that are killed each year by illegals.
Yeah, one life is too much, but we all know his comments were over the top.
So now, here we are, instead of ending the night with a strong uniting force that will likely add new voters to our ranks, he likely took us in the opposite direction, right back to the 2016 remarks about how 90% of the illegals are murders, rapists, blah blah blah, you remember it!

My hope, is this will all be mostly forgotten after a few weeks, and it won't cost us like Biden's drooling effort at the debate that will NEVER be forgotten.
Hopefully most voters will remember the good parts of his speech, and not the crap that I'm afraid they will remember.

Unfortunately, today at least, the left's media is having a field day.

Lastly, I still just have to shake my head and wonder what could have been. Today, IMO, the Democrats are the ones who dodged the bullet!
IMG_2829.jpeg

For years people have complained about there always being two old white guys on the ticket. Now there is a very young guy on the ticket, and... they are still complaining.

Vance needs to do forward movement go in and posses the land like God says do. That's what do on any new job assignment. Trust that, "God got this." Trust God's supernatural power over the bullet that grazed Trump's ear, and not his brain.

Forum List

Back