President Trump's convention Speech gets a "C"!

Fact-checking Trump's speech accepting the GOP nomination

The former president made false claims on a variety of topics, from taxes to crime to foreign policy, in his address at the Republican National Convention.

President Trump's convention Speech gets a "C"!

What was wrong, not enough lies?

Fact check: Trump makes more than 20 false claims in RNC acceptance speech

cnn making some absurd comparisons to justify an extension to the Democrats' rule.

The guy went on for about two hours mostly off script just a couple of days after being shot in an assassination attempt. Even professional wrestlers and union thugs say he is the toughest guy around. Wouldn't you know that left wing sissies would give him a "C".

A for Ancient
A for Annoying
A for Absolutely dead moth-eaten dad repetitious vile incompetent dull spiritless humdrum lifeless monotonous truthless mundane stale stodgy stuffy stupid ugly tedious goofy tiring trite unintelligent rotten pathetic Etc etc etc.
Carl.jpg

You are entitled to your jaundiced preconceived opinion. It doesn’t make you right.

He is who he is. But people can be surprising. A near death experience such as he went through has changed the course of many lives. New attitudes and previously untapped abilities do have fren shine through.

Has he been abrasive? Of course. He speaks his mind. But that doesn’t rule out a change like the kind we may be now seeing a small glimmer of.

Frankly, I don’t need a kinder gentler Trump. But I do hope he keeps his focus on changing the system with his growth.
I notice you used the term "speaks his mind" as a euphemism for arrogant asshole who only cares about his own personal advancement.

I notice you used the term "speaks his mind" as a euphemism for arrogant asshole who only cares about his own personal advancement.
Your above spin isn’t what you “noticed.”

Instead, you are merely repeating the tired shit you guys have been told to believe. You’re a dutiful little lap dog.

/------/ "I notice you used the term "speaks his mind" as a euphemism for arrogant asshole who only cares about his own personal advancement."
Are you "speaking your mind"? Does that make you an arrogant azzhole?
1721412500691.png

Forum List

Back