The Trump/Jesus Comparison

We definitely should declare the US a Christian nation. Everything would be better if we did. Several Congressmen agree.

There's a cult for militant Catholics who want to overturn the constitution.

There's a cult for militant Catholics who want to overturn the constitution.
The atheism thing in the Constitution isn't working out. That's what's leading to the downfall of this nation. Time to amend it.

The atheism thing in the Constitution isn't working out. That's what's leading to the downfall of this nation. Time to amend it.

The constitution is very successful and high-minded. You're just a cult person. You may wrap it up in Catholicism, but essentially you want theocratic Fascism.

The constitution is very successful and high-minded. You're just a cult person. You may wrap it up in Catholicism, but essentially you want theocratic Fascism.
It's atheist Marxism that's the problem, as I said.

One thing I always wanted to know about Jesus is what the H stands for as in Jesus H. Christ

Oh, I certainly would, sugar. Four of my kids were born in a Communist Country. We had to deal with all that to get them out.

What country?

One of the first signs of a cult is their persecution complex. If you lived in a communist country why do you want to overturn the US Constitution?

What country?

One of the first signs of a cult is their persecution complex. If you lived in a communist country why do you want to overturn the US Constitution?
I didn't live in the Communist country, hon. My kids were born there. We got them out.

I didn't live in the Communist country, hon. My kids were born there. We got them out.

So you adopted from a communist country. That's admirable. Doesn't change your cult status or your desire to overturn the constitution.

Theocratic FASCISM would be...........the religion promoted by a faith such as "ISLAM". Chrisitianty is a faith that is based upon the spread of TRUTH and Spiritualism.....the force that antimates the flesh to act..i.e., a kingdom designed by God to save the enternal soul/spirit of man, not a physical kingdom to be estalished by FORCE, MAINTAINED by FORCE, and SPREAD at the point of a sword.....Islam is just like the Jews of the 1st century, looking for a literal kingdom based upon physical conquest with a literal governing force .......living by the literal letter of law.........while Christianity promotes a Spiritual Kingdom found in the heart of its followers (Luke 17:20-22) that promotes battle in a spiritual fashion (Ideology vs. Sword Point/Weapon)

And its stated clearly without ambigutiy or reservation. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorties, against the cosmic powers and this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in high places." -- Eph. 6:12

Of course you do not agree.........you promote a false religion and an evil authority (modern DNC). You might not consider the theft of a supposed honest election EVIL but I DO........... where it was established to be one person, one vote.....when in reality the election was flooded by 10s of millions of unvetted with no legal oversight.........mail in ballots, with millions more votes being counted than exist on the rolls of registered voters. Evil is as Evil does. Jesus had no problem calling a "lying dog".....a lying dog, neither do I.

Theocratic FASCISM would be...........the religion promoted by a faith such as "ISLAM". Chrisitianty is a faith that is based upon the spread of TRUTH and Spiritualism.....the force that antimates the flesh to act..i.e., a kingdom designed by God to save the enternal soul/spirit of man, not a physical kingdom to be estalished by FORCE, MAINTAINED by FORCE, and SPREAD at the point of a sword.....Islam, just like the Jews of the 1st century are looking form a literal kingdom based upon physical conquest with a literal governing force .......living by the literal letter of law.........while Christianity promotes a Spiritual Kingdom found in the heart of its followers that promotes battle in a spiritual fashion (Ideas vs. Sword Point/Weapon)

And its stated clearly without ambigutiy or reservation. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorties, against the cosmic powers and this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in high places." -- Eph. 6:12

Of course you do not agree.........you promote a false religion and an evil authority (modern DNC). You might consider the theft of a supposed honest election EVIL but I DO........... where it was established to be one person, one vote.....when in reality the election was flooded by 10s of millions of unvetted with no legal oversight.........mail in ballots, with millions more votes being counted than exist on the rolls of registered voters.

What are you talking about? Mail in ballots and Islam? There are over 30 metaphors for heaven in the Koran.

So you adopted from a communist country. That's admirable. Doesn't change your cult status or your desire to overturn the constitution.
Cult of whom? Jesus? Sounds good to me.
Who's the head of your atheist cult?

Forum List

Back