Americans have begun to fly their American flags upside down

Both ends of our political spectrum have plenty of housecleaning to do. And both ends refuse to do it. They'd rather just point the finger at the other.

Clean your own house first.

I'm not holding my breath.
Nonsense buddy..

With respect the left-wing violence, nudity and sex act in front of children is a left-wing phenomenon.

Otoh what you might think is equal to that from the right wing as you keep on saying both sides doesn’t come close… you simply assume things about Trump and Republicans(you can’t prove them) whereas we have real life violence and degradation towards children by the left wing.

There are people who think they're living under "tyranny" because that's what they're told by the voices they trust.

This country needs less caffeine and more collaboration.
I'd never collaborate with a fucktard like you. You're as useless as tits on a fuckin' boar hog.

Seriously the focus should be on whose running the country? Elected republicans should be hammering this question. But once again we don't fight back like democrats, we go with the losing strategy of "don't hit your enemy when they're down..."
The real Q is: Who has been running the country for the past 3 years, huh?!

The US has been the dominate force in the world since at least the end of WWII, some would say before that.

That is coming to an end, be it for the better or the worse.

Every empire eventually loses their hold and most of the time they go back to being just one more country in the world, that is what will happen to us.

But it will mean a lot of changes for countries that used to rely on the US, or that were bullied by the US
Don't gloat yet, China fucking shill. You're good, I never saw that for years, but I see it now.

adb03c8de911a7d71c40327ec20396de

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — This Fourth of July, American flags were intentionally flown upside down at Polo Park in the northwest side of Bakersfield.

An upside down flag is traditionally a sign of distress; and more recently, a display of the belief the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Following former President Donald Trump’s felony conviction, supporters also displayed upside-down flags online.

Excessive heat, national drama doesn’t keep celebrants away from Westchester’s annual July 4 parade

Organizers said out of respect, they’re flying their tallest flag in the upright position. But after all, an inverted flag is often considered a form of far-right protest.

“Is there a right way?” asked KNZR conservative radio host Terry Maxwell. “There’s only a way, and the only way that you get people to understand and take notice is to do something out of the ordinary. This is out of the ordinary.”

And here I thought those in California were all democrats who were in love with Biden

Go figure.
The president now has the power to have all those traitors arrested!

#CONSEQUENCES

The president now has the power to have all those traitors arrested!

#CONSEQUENCES
The president probably doesn't have the power to shower himself. Things like that would tend to revoke the consent of the governed.
Good luck with your fascist fantasies for America. I will take great pleasure in seeing them ground into dust.

The president probably doesn't have the power to shower himself. Things like that would tend to revoke the consent of the governed.
Good luck with your fascist fantasies for America. I will take great pleasure in seeing them ground into dust.
Irony deficient!

#MAGAISFASCIST

You have one goal here: To sow discord.

You also will use any means of deception to achieve your goal.

You being a Chinese shill doesn't hurt my tiny mind, but I am mad at myself for not realizing it sooner

and not even on this board.

You are so damn cute.

Because I will not bow down and worship your MAGA god, I am a "Chinese shill".

Because I recognize what is happening in the world, I am a "Chinese shill".

Keep your head in the sand, it seems much safer for you I am sure.

I think flying the flag upside down is a reflection of our defective, anti-American, Democrat leadership, nothing more. MAGA

You are so damn cute.

Because I will not bow down and worship your MAGA god, I am a "Chinese shill".

Because I recognize what is happening in the world, I am a "Chinese shill".

Keep your head in the sand, it seems much safer for you I am sure.
No, because you are a Chinese shill here with the purpose to sow discord is why you're a Chinese shill.

The dragon is not rising, but if it does, it's going to get a whompingly huge spear in its underbelly and die.

Or I could just choot it right behind the ear like a gator.

You ever kill a gator with a brain shot? It makes the meat better if they don't see it coming and get gassed up.

If they get gassed up, all that adrenaline and ball juice gets goin' through all the meat, and that ain't good.

It can even make females kinda gamey. If a male knows it coming? Oh! I know better than that.

Last edited:
No, because you are a Chinese shill here with the purpose to sow discord is why you're a Chinese shill.

The dragon is not rising, but if it does, it's going to get a whompingly huge spear in its underbelly and die.

This is so much fun!

Look around, the world is moving on. If Trump wins in Nov it will just be speed up due to his antagonistic isolationist policies.

Japan and the Philippines are getting together to work on stopping the physical expansion of China, which is a good thing. And they are doing it without us, which is also a good thing.

The Philippines just turned down a offer from the US to assist them in their fight against China's expansion in the South China Sea. In the past they would have turned to the US, but they know that the US is no longer a reliable ally and thus they are learning to do it without us...again a good thing.

These are just the facts of life, but it is doubtful you have ever read a foreign news source in your life and OANN and the other rightwing sources that tell you what to think will never report on things like this

Or I could just choot it right behind the ear like a gator.

You ever kill a gator with a brain shot? It makes the meat better if they don't see it coming and get gassed up.

If they get gassed up, all that adrenaline and ball juice gets goin' through all the meat, and that ain't good.

It can even make females kinda gamey. If a male knows it coming? Oh! I know better than that.

Same reason I don't want to eat meat that wasn't taken down with a clean shot. Don't need the adrenaline and testosterone.

Forum List

Back