Palm Beach prosecutor painted Epstein victims as prostitutes, grand jury records show

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump

You forgot that part

Epstein’s longtime pilot, Larry Visoski, testified Tuesday that he remembers meeting Jane on one of his flights but that he didn’t know she was a minor.

The flights became the focus of intense media scrutiny after it was discovered that Andrew and other boldface names, like former President Bill Clinton and Trump lawyer Alan Dershowitz, took trips on his planes. There are no allegations of trafficking against Clinton and Dershowitz.

Maxwell, 59, a British socialite, has been accused of identifying and targeting vulnerable girls and young women and “grooming” them for sex with Epstein and other powerful men.

Maxwell, who is on trial accused of helping Epstein recruit and abuse Jane and three other underage girls, mostly in the 1990s, has denied all of the accusations. She pleaded not guilty to the six charges against her.

Maxwell’s lawyers contend that she is being “scapegoated” by federal prosecutors because they can’t try Epstein, a convicted sex offender who hanged himself in a Manhattan lockup two years ago while he awaited trial on charges of sex trafficking.

Maxwell’s siblings echoed the claim that Maxwell has been unfairly targeted for prosecution. On Wednesday, her sister Isabel and brother Kevin were in the courtroom.

Jane revealed that she crossed paths with Trump a day after she testified in graphic detail that Maxwell trained her how to “massage” and sexually satisfy Epstein.

Jane also testified that she was regularly abused by Epstein and took part in orgies that included both Maxwell and Epstein at Epstein’s palatial homes in Palm Beach, Florida, and New York City and on his New Mexico ranch.

When asked, Jane described the sex as “kissing, oral sex on each other, oral sex on Jeffrey, full-on intercourse.”

Jane found her credibility questioned repeatedly by Menninger.

“Did you rehearse your testimony for direct questioning?” Menninger asked.

“No,” Jane replied.

Menninger then produced a thank-you note to Epstein that included the line “You rock my world” and asked Jane whether she wrote it.

“Yes, embarrassingly,” she answered.

Jane, under questioning by prosecutor Alison Moe, said that her family was strapped for cash and that Epstein paid some of their bills. She said she regrets taking the money.

Burying her face in her hands and bursting into tears, Jane said that she was seeking closure and that she had no financial stake in the outcome of the trial.

"Hopefully, this just puts it all to an end and I can move on with my life," she said.

Jane was followed on the stand by an ex-boyfriend, an actor who was identified by the pseudonym Matt. He said Jane told him what she said Maxwell and Epstein did to her. He said Jane also confessed to her mother why Epstein had given her money.

“She told the mother the money was not free," Matt testified.

Jane testified Tuesday that she was still mourning the death of her father when Maxwell and Epstein befriended her at age 14 at the Interlochen Arts Camp in Michigan.

Epstein, who was a big donor to the prestigious program, also had a cabin near the camp.

Jane said Maxwell acted like a big sister while, at the same time, luring her into sex trafficking. She admitted that she didn’t tell investigators about Maxwell’s alleged involvement until after Epstein died by suicide in 2019.

“They did despicable things to me, and I didn’t want to talk about them,” she said Tuesday on cross-examination.

Maxwell’s trial in the Southern District of New York started Monday and is expected to last six weeks.

"Hopefully, this just puts it all to an end and I can move on with my life," she said.

Jane was followed on the stand by an ex-boyfriend, an actor who was identified by the pseudonym Matt. He said Jane told him what she said Maxwell and Epstein did to her. He said Jane also confessed to her mother why Epstein had given her money.

Jane testified Tuesday that she was still mourning the death of her father when Maxwell and Epstein befriended her at age 14 at the Interlochen Arts Camp in Michigan.

Epstein, who was a big donor to the prestigious program, also had a cabin near the camp.

Jane said Maxwell acted like a big sister while, at the same time, luring her into sex trafficking. She admitted that she didn’t tell investigators about Maxwell’s alleged involvement until after Epstein died by suicide in 2019.

“They did despicable things to me, and I didn’t want to talk about them,” she said Tuesday on cross-examination.

Maxwell’s trial in the Southern District of New York started Monday and is expected to last six weeks.

Epstein’s longtime pilot, Larry Visoski, testified Tuesday that he remembers meeting Jane on one of his flights but that he didn’t know she was a minor.

The flights became the focus of intense media scrutiny after it was discovered that Andrew and other boldface names, like former President Bill Clinton and Trump lawyer Alan Dershowitz, took trips on his planes. There are no allegations of trafficking against Clinton and Dershowitz.

Maxwell, 59, a British socialite, has been accused of identifying and targeting vulnerable girls and young women and “grooming” them for sex with Epstein and other powerful men.

Maxwell, who is on trial accused of helping Epstein recruit and abuse Jane and three other underage girls, mostly in the 1990s, has denied all of the accusations. She pleaded not guilty to the six charges against her.

Maxwell’s lawyers contend that she is being “scapegoated” by federal prosecutors because they can’t try Epstein, a convicted sex offender who hanged himself in a Manhattan lockup two years ago while he awaited trial on charges of sex trafficking.

Maxwell’s siblings echoed the claim that Maxwell has been unfairly targeted for prosecution. On Wednesday, her sister Isabel and brother Kevin were in the courtroom.

Jane revealed that she crossed paths with Trump a day after she testified in graphic detail that Maxwell trained her how to “massage” and sexually satisfy Epstein.

Jane also testified that she was regularly abused by Epstein and took part in orgies that included both Maxwell and Epstein at Epstein’s palatial homes in Palm Beach, Florida, and New York City and on his New Mexico ranch.

When asked, Jane described the sex as “kissing, oral sex on each other, oral sex on Jeffrey, full-on intercourse.”

Jane found her credibility questioned repeatedly by Menninger.

“Did you rehearse your testimony for direct questioning?” Menninger asked.

“No,” Jane replied.

Menninger then produced a thank-you note to Epstein that included the line “You rock my world” and asked Jane whether she wrote it.

“Yes, embarrassingly,” she answered.

Jane, under questioning by prosecutor Alison Moe, said that her family was strapped for cash and that Epstein paid some of their bills. She said she regrets taking the money.

Burying her face in her hands and bursting into tears, Jane said that she was seeking closure and that she had no financial stake in the outcome of the trial.

So she didn't accuse Trump.

Thanks

Well the Democrats made sure of that.

Aren't you even a little curious as to why Trump would make Acosta a part of his cabinet? People like this are supposed to be thoroughly vetted. He wasn't? No one cared? Quid pro quo? BLackmail?

No curiosity at all?
No. A prosecutorial decision in 2008 has no bearing on an election in 2016, eight years later.

Epstein took her to Mara Lago to meet Trump when she was 14. Is that common in your circles?

She didn't accuse Trump. Just stop, you look ridiculous as always

In fact, post anything of Trump actually doing anything with one of Epstein's girls. You can't, you're just insinuating

That's not what I asked was it?

Why the evasion of what i asked?

Not that you need to answer as the answer is clear.
Of course I answered your question. You asked if I had any curiosity. No. The incident of Acosta's prosecutorial decision in 2008 has no relation to anything in 2016.

She didn't accuse Trump. Just stop, you look ridiculous as always

In fact, post anything of Trump actually doing anything with one of Epstein's girls. You can't, you're just insinuating

They were still on good terms in 2002, when Trump gushed in an interview with New York Magazine: 'I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.

He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.'

Trump was in office when Epstein killed himself in prison in the summer of 2019. Afterwards, Trump fueled widespread conspiracy theories that suggested Epstein had been murdered.

They were still on good terms in 2002, when Trump gushed in an interview with New York Magazine: 'I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.

He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.'

Trump was in office when Epstein killed himself in prison in the summer of 2019. Afterwards, Trump fueled widespread conspiracy theories that suggested Epstein had been murdered.

I said show me something linking Trump to a girl

Trump also kicked Epstein to the curb for recruiting girls on his properties.

I'm not buying what you're trying to sell

Of course I answered your question. You asked if I had any curiosity. No. The incident of Acosta's prosecutorial decision in 2008 has no relation to anything in 2016.

Of course it did. It blowed up in Trump's face didn't it? (Besides, this didn't happen in 2016).

Did no one vet him? Did they shrug it off? Didn't care? (Trump has argued his supporters would support him no matter what).

That seems true.

Acostas should have never even been considered for a cabinet position let alone get it.

I said show me something linking Trump to a girl

Trump also kicked Epstein to the curb for recruiting girls on his properties.

I'm not buying what you're trying to sell

No he didn't. They were fighting over the sale of Maison L'amitie.

Natasha Stoynoff – December 2005. Story on People.com on October 12, 2016.
Stoynoff was a celebrity reporter covering Trump for People Magazine. She alleges that Trump assaulted her while she was at Mar-a-Lago interviewing him and Melania Trump for a story about their one-year anniversary. She alleges Trump took her to a private room, pushed her against the wall and aggressively kissed her. Stoynoff also says a staffer told her Trump was waiting for her the next day at a massage appointment.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recappedThey were still on good terms in 2002, when Trump gushed in an interview with New York Magazine: 'I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy.

Of course it did. It blowed up in Trump's face didn't it? (Besides, this didn't happen in 2016).

Did no one vet him? Did they shrug it off? Didn't care? (Trump has argued his supporters would support him no matter what).

That seems true.

Acostas should have never even been considered for a cabinet position let alone get it.
Why? Acosta did nothing even out of the ordinary.

The blowing up in Trump's face was just democrats having the vapors. Manufactured outrage.

Why? Acosta did nothing even out of the ordinary.

Seems you will excuse anything. Knowing what Epstein did and was doing you seek nothing less than decades in prison.

You think raping underage girls should get you a slap on the wrist?

What Acosta did allowed Epstein continue to abuse under age girls and here you are defending that.

Sad.

The blowing up in Trump's face was just democrats having the vapors. Manufactured outrage.

I'm starting to feel really icky replying to you.

The sliminess reaches across the internet.

Seems you will excuse anything. Knowing what Epstein did and was doing you seek nothing less than decades in prison.

You think raping underage girls should get you a slap on the wrist?

What Acosta did allowed Epstein continue to abuse under age girls and here you are defending that.

Sad.

I'm starting to feel really icky replying to you.

The sliminess reaches across the internet.
Prosecutors are given discretion for a reason.

That was in 2008. What did it have to do with Trump?

Forum List

Back