Americans have begun to fly their American flags upside down

The post-US dominated world part.

The US has been the dominate force in the world since at least the end of WWII, some would say before that.

That is coming to an end, be it for the better or the worse.

Every empire eventually loses their hold and most of the time they go back to being just one more country in the world, that is what will happen to us.

But it will mean a lot of changes for countries that used to rely on the US, or that were bullied by the US

Biden is doing a great job of bringing the races together. For sure those responsible can now somewhat relate to Colin Kaepernick.

Complete chaos in all big blue cities from the Obiden illegals swarm or college radicals protesting over 3 yrs of it. You support a Police state run by criminals using GOVT power to harm the opposition.

The US has been the dominate force in the world since at least the end of WWII, some would say before that.

That is coming to an end, be it for the better or the worse.

Every empire eventually loses their hold and most of the time they go back to being just one more country in the world, that is what will happen to us.

But it will mean a lot of changes for countries that used to rely on the US, or that were bullied by the US
Respectfully, I don't see it.

There are people who think they're living under "tyranny" because that's what they're told by the voices they trust.

This country needs less caffeine and more collaboration.
no it was the mandate and loss of business of jobs and life spawned by out of control unchecked government. it's not surprising you complied. Look at you the good wittle commie listening to the dictatorship establishment.

adb03c8de911a7d71c40327ec20396de

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — This Fourth of July, American flags were intentionally flown upside down at Polo Park in the northwest side of Bakersfield.

An upside down flag is traditionally a sign of distress; and more recently, a display of the belief the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Following former President Donald Trump’s felony conviction, supporters also displayed upside-down flags online.

Excessive heat, national drama doesn’t keep celebrants away from Westchester’s annual July 4 parade

Organizers said out of respect, they’re flying their tallest flag in the upright position. But after all, an inverted flag is often considered a form of far-right protest.

“Is there a right way?” asked KNZR conservative radio host Terry Maxwell. “There’s only a way, and the only way that you get people to understand and take notice is to do something out of the ordinary. This is out of the ordinary.”

And here I thought those in California were all democrats who were in love with Biden

Go figure.

Who cares what a bunch of stubborn sore losers do?

They're entitled to express their opinions in this way despite how extremely wrong they are.

If we truly were in a tyranny, they and half the people that post on this message board would be locked up.

Which just proves how wrong they are.

I often wonder if these people have ever had jobs that required them to work with others to solve problems.

It's like it's a completely foreign notion to them.

Let’s see if this question helps you understand why you can’t ask leftists to help solve problems.
Do you think it’s possible to have an honest conversation about race issues with Superbrutha and IM2?

Let’s see if this question helps you understand why you can’t ask leftists to help solve problems.
Do you think it’s possible to have an honest conversation about race issues with Superbrutha and IM2?
My answer is the same as it would be for Trumpsters.

It's impossible to have an interesting conversation. I can never tell when an ideologue is being honest or just playing a part, so I don't know about the "honest" part.

I don't communicate very well with either far end of the spectrum. I don't get the games.

It's impossible to have an interesting conversation. I can never tell when an ideologue is being honest or just playing a part, so I don't know about the "honest" part.

I don't communicate very well with either far end of the spectrum. I don't get the games.
You failed.

Complete chaos in all big blue cities from the Obiden illegals swarm or college radicals protesting over 3 yrs of it. You support a Police state run by criminals using GOVT power to harm the opposition.

they're telling americans fk those hostages and you!!!

you can't ever explain this trump thingy you always present, try explaining it?

I don't know what you mean by "this Trump thingy", and the fact that you say I've explained it doesn't mean that someone like you will understand it.
then you can't even describe the problem you think needs solving. Describing the problem is always the first step. What is it you think trump supporters do? Just because we like him? come on man!!! how weak of an argument is that. The other piece is you don't do facts, provide some facts. truths. something fence mender.

then you can't even describe the problem you think needs solving. Describing the problem is always the first step. What is it you think trump supporters do? Just because we like him? come on man!!! how weak of an argument is that. The other piece is you don't do facts, provide some facts. truths. something fence mender.

You're asking a lot there.

All you'll likely get is "don't like it, tough shit". It's his way of running off

Forum List

Back