Americans have begun to fly their American flags upside down

Other Americans are not your enemies. You may think they are, but they just have different perspectives.
The riots/insurrections and what we constantly see says something different. If you can give me an answer to being Pro Israel and/or Pro Islam in this environment I would like to know. And there are other views.

There are people who think they're living under "tyranny" because that's what they're told by the voices they trust.

This country needs less caffeine and more collaboration.
Are you sure you want to use that word?

I cringe every time some RINO talks about "my friends across the aisle"....Fiends across the aisle is more like it.

"How many of you who sit and judge me ever walked the streets of Bakersfield"....Buck Owens & Dwight Yokem. A rural desert area in the people's republic of California does not represent the United States. Despite Yahoo's claim I have never seen Old Glory flown upside down except in staged political events.

There are people who think they're living under "tyranny" because that's what they're told by the voices they trust.

This country needs less caffeine and more collaboration.
Taxed to death by a bunch of self serving pricks Laundering tax dollars. Same group uses Fed agencies to attack political opponents.

BS better term than Tyranny. Your sorry ass shovels it everyday.

What is it they want to do but can’t?

What are they being denied?
Give me back my wallet bitches.

Yall good at handing out other peoples money. Turning our money into toilet paper.

Havent seen either of you at the job doing my job for me.

STOP STEALING THE AMERICAN DREAM.

"How many of you who sit and judge me ever walked the streets of Bakersfield"....Buck Owens & Dwight Yokem. A rural desert area in the people's republic of California does not represent the United States. Despite Yahoo's claim I have never seen Old Glory flown upside down except in staged political events.
Im in LA. Lower Alabama. Havent seen a single one upside down.

Plenty Trump signs. Biden.....havent seen any

Get your ass back to work and pay your rightful share.

And quit your whining. You sound like a real ****.
FUCK YOU BITCH.

Americans pay their share. You hand it out like candy. Screw you. We pay taxes on everything and at every step. Tax rates when you sorry fucks get done is about 40%>

You get your sorry stealing ass to work skippy.

Forum List

Back