Illegal Alien Who Raped/Murdered Rachel Morin is Captured!

Yes they are

What does DACA stand for
Deferred
Action for
Childhood
Arrivals.

What action do you suppose is being deferred?

Hint. It's deportation.

Are they being deported? No, so they are still here legally.

Are they being deported? No, so they are still here legally.
They aren't being deported because deportations are deferred. Not because they have any kind of legal status. President Trump could, and I hope he does, declare the deferment over and start deportations.

They aren't being deported because deportations are deferred. Not because they have any kind of legal status. President Trump could, and I hope he does, declare the deferment over and start deportations.

They are here legally. Spin it all you but they are here legally and not going anywhere.

1718902265809.png

Joe Biden’s America.

Five illegal aliens on Monday were arrested in the kidnapping of a 14-year-old child from her Indiana home.

• Marlon Aguilar, 44, from the Honduras
  • Arturo Eustaquio, 41, from Mexico
  • Noe Guzman Hernandez, 24, from Mexico
  • Daniel Ruiz Lopez, 19, from Honduras
  • Carlos Funez, 56, from Honduras
The girl’s father last saw his daughter getting into a black SUV and reported her missing to law enforcement.

Missouri State Troopers were able to locate the missing girl after her phone pinged a tower on Highway 36. The vehicle was heading west. Police believe the illegals were taking the teen to California to meet with a man she met online. The illegals were tracked down in Macon County. They were all charged with second-degree kidnapping and first-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

Five men were taken into custody Monday morning in northeast Missouri after a teenage girl was reported missing from her home in Indiana.

The suspects are accused of kidnapping the 14-year-old.

The teen’s father had last seen her getting in a black SUV and reported her missing to police in Indiana.

Just before 2 a.m. Monday, Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers were notified that the girl’s cell phone was pinged going westbound on U.S. Highway 36. A short time later, a Shelbina police sergeant saw a black SUV with Texas plates heading west.

Just before 2:30 a.m., a trooper saw an SUV matching the description and initiated a traffic stop in Macon County.

View attachment 965012
Joe Biden’s America.

Five illegal aliens on Monday were arrested in the kidnapping of a 14-year-old child from her Indiana home.

• Marlon Aguilar, 44, from the Honduras
  • Arturo Eustaquio, 41, from Mexico
  • Noe Guzman Hernandez, 24, from Mexico
  • Daniel Ruiz Lopez, 19, from Honduras
  • Carlos Funez, 56, from Honduras
The girl’s father last saw his daughter getting into a black SUV and reported her missing to law enforcement.

Missouri State Troopers were able to locate the missing girl after her phone pinged a tower on Highway 36. The vehicle was heading west. Police believe the illegals were taking the teen to California to meet with a man she met online. The illegals were tracked down in Macon County. They were all charged with second-degree kidnapping and first-degree endangering the welfare of a child.

Five men were taken into custody Monday morning in northeast Missouri after a teenage girl was reported missing from her home in Indiana.

The suspects are accused of kidnapping the 14-year-old.

The teen’s father had last seen her getting in a black SUV and reported her missing to police in Indiana.

Just before 2 a.m. Monday, Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers were notified that the girl’s cell phone was pinged going westbound on U.S. Highway 36. A short time later, a Shelbina police sergeant saw a black SUV with Texas plates heading west.

Just before 2:30 a.m., a trooper saw an SUV matching the description and initiated a traffic stop in Macon County.
Blame your local democrats who supported "surge the border Biden"

And another one. To think Obiden is doing this on purpose. Letting in the criminals and the un-wanted from down below. Had enough yet? Can they cheat enough for 4 more years?
26 and 21 year olds. Musta been brutal on the poor girl. Filthy Board Stain and Middlers get what they voted. To think any Adult can be that stupid and or evil? Disgusting busturds. Worthless do-nothing Congress with have to authorize Trillions to get rid of Obidens crap!

Two illegal aliens from Venezuela have been arrested and charged for the abduction, rape, and murder of 12-Year-Old Jocelyn Nungaray in Texas.​

The young girl’s body was found in a creek in North Houston.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, have been charged with the murder, which took place on Monday. On Thursday, they were charged with capital murder. It has been determined that she died by strangulation.
The aliens were caught after being seen on surveillance footage following Nungaray into a convenience store.

A local named Billie Jackson was driving home after dropping her husband off at work on Monday morning when she saw a body floating in the water. At first, she thought it might be a mannequin.

“I drove past, and when I looked up the creek, I thought it was a mannequin. I did a U-turn, and I stopped on the bridge, put my flashers on, looked down, and realized it was someone. I parked right here and called 911 immediately,” she told local station ABC 13.

Nungaray is believed to have snuck out of her house and was talking to her 13-year-old boyfriend on the phone when he heard adult males approaching her.

Last edited:
And another one. To think Obiden is doing this on purpose. Letting in the criminals and the un-wanted from down below. Had enough yet? Can they cheat enough for 4 more years?
26 and 21 year olds. Musta been brutal on the poor girl. Filthy Board Stain and Middlers get what they voted. To think any Adult can be that stupid and or evil? Disgusting busturds. Worthless do-nothing Congress with have to authorize Trillions to get rid of Obidens crap!

Two illegal aliens from Venezuela have been arrested and charged for the abduction, rape, and murder of 12-Year-Old Jocelyn Nungaray in Texas.​

The young girl’s body was found in a creek in North Houston.

Johan Jose Rangel Martinez, 21, and Franklin Jose Pena Ramos, 26, have been charged with the murder, which took place on Monday. On Thursday, they were charged with capital murder. It has been determined that she died by strangulation.
The aliens were caught after being seen on surveillance footage following Nungaray into a convenience store.

A local named Billie Jackson was driving home after dropping her husband off at work on Monday morning when she saw a body floating in the water. At first, she thought it might be a mannequin.

“I drove past, and when I looked up the creek, I thought it was a mannequin. I did a U-turn, and I stopped on the bridge, put my flashers on, looked down, and realized it was someone. I parked right here and called 911 immediately,” she told local station ABC 13.

Nungaray is believed to have snuck out of her house and was talking to her 13-year-old boyfriend on the phone when he heard adult males approaching her.

Joe biden is an accessory to the murder of the girl

He is as guilty as they are

Forum List

Back