Illegal Alien Who Raped/Murdered Rachel Morin is Captured!

Democrats expose themselves as disingenuous phonies, when they spout off stuff as ridiculous as this. Already refuted in Post # 38. Want more pictures of Bidens MILLIONS ? No problem.

View attachment 963921

View attachment 963923

View attachment 963925

doesnt take away what i said.....now that it is affecting them personally they are bitching....

doesnt take away what i said.....now that it is affecting them personally they are bitching....
And you have not said anything that takes away from what I said in Post # 38, or in its pictures posted as well.

Dude, the whole world knows about Biden's wide open Catch & Release border, and 17 executive orders the day he took office removing all of Trump's border security measures. But if you choose to post nonsense, there's no law against it. :rolleyes:

***Better late than never. Everyday now, everywhere, anytime....they will strike. side note:
Mayorkas callously brushed it off and denied responsibility for the illegal who crossed the border on his watch and murdered the mother of five. He wouldn’t even say her name! Watch the STAIN run, deflect.

An illegal alien from El Salvador was charged with brutally raping and murdering Rachel Morin, a mother-of-five, on a Maryland hiking trail last year.

Victor Martinez-Hernandez, 23, was arrested for the murder in Tulsa, Oklahoma, last Friday.

Martinez-Hernandez, who has ties to El Salvadoran gangs and was implicated in at least one other murder, entered the US illegally in February 2023 on Joe Biden’s open border invitation.

1718823971247.png

China, Russia et al attack the U.S from oceans away via hacking.

Central, S America and other nations do so via physical means.

Just as you cannot assure citizens security if you allow foreign hackers access to your network, say, without a firewall, VPN, Proxy servers or the like, you cannot assure citizens security when you allow people in without any vetting.

And you have not said anything that takes away from what I said in Post # 38, or in its pictures posted as well.

Dude, the whole world knows about Biden's wide open Catch & Release border, and 17 executive orders the day he took office removing all of Trump's border security measures. But if you choose to post nonsense, there's no law against it. :rolleyes:
you are bitching about something that has been going on for 50 years....now that it is starting to affect you, you start bitching about it....whats the matter are they moving into your city?....

I would think the police union would fight this in court....

the 2 wonderful partes has let these people come in for years,,,,now they are bitching about it because now it is affecting them personally......
You're spouting LIES and you know it. The problem is the HALF of the country that votes Democrat and the people like you who like to pretend you're above it all. You are sort of the problem here, not the solution

Forum List

Back