Illegal Alien Who Raped/Murdered Rachel Morin is Captured!

Someone who knows NOTHING about our culture, our laws, our constitution, etc...

THANK GOD i dont live in one of these leftist utopias.

From "timcast" huh?

1718834768564.png

Democrats are full of idiotic ideas. They love infiltrating our law enforcement agencies because they need people to turn a blind eye on their lawlessness. They control most judges of big cities, state AGs, city DAs, the courts and now they want to contaminate the police. Democrat's lack of morals and disdain for our laws is what makes this situation even more dangerous. MAGA

Democrats are full of idiotic ideas. They love infiltrating our law enforcement agencies because they need people to turn a blind eye on their lawlessness. They control most judges of big cities, state AGs, city DAs, the courts and now they want to contaminate the police. Democrat's lack of morals and disdain for our laws is what makes this situation even more dangerous. MAGA

Exactly right!

The Rats are the scum of the earth, nothing more nothing less.

you are bitching about something that has been going on for 50 years....now that it is starting to affect you, you start bitching about it....whats the matter are they moving into your city?....
1. Everyone knows the scale on which illegal immigration has progressed, is totally unprecedented.

2. First you say it's starting to affect me, and then you say, what's the matter ? Well, if you dont know what is the matter, then how can you say it's starting to affect me ?

Last edited:
1. Everyone knows the scale on which illegql immigration has progressed, is totally unprecedented.

2. First you say it's starting to affect me, and then you say, what's the matter ? Well, if you dont know what is the matter, then how can you say it's starting to affect me ?
i know what the matter is....now they are moving into your city.....so now you see it and feel it....welcome to the fucking club...

i know what the matter is....now they are moving into your city.....so now you see it and feel it....welcome to the fucking club...
There are many migrants moving into my city. They are all Cubans, and Trump supporters/voters. Welcome amigos. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back