Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Progs are murderers. Everything for the agendas. Spin 24 hours a day. Lies24 hours a day. Cover stories 24 hours a day. Joe could croak out on live TV and will see the spin, lies and cover stories in denial. The surreal images are the stone face looks of all of the media/entertainers and Prog politicians when doing so.
Do you feel better now?

Bush/Gore
Bush/Kerry
McCain/Obama
Trump/Hillary
Trump/Biden
Trump/Biden AGAIN?

Agreed. The debate revealed a lot about Joe. Doesn’t feel good getting lied to by those in power. Which is why for the life of me I can’t understand why so many are getting behind Trump. The most dishonest person I’ve ever witnessed. Neither he or Joe should be in power.

So easy to fool lowIQ criminal sheep. This was all known 3-4 yrs back. Yet y’all stuck your dirty heads in sand yelling Orange man is bad! Anyone over 65IQ could see the obvious. The vegetable was clearly not very smart over 50 yrs of sucking up GOVT dollars and bribe payoffs.

Most politicians do lie or exaggerate. Not many to the levels of Trump. He is setting the bar to a whole new level. Something that should not be celebrated and followed. Shame on all who do

Campaign retoric - exaggerations - approximations - ballparking numbers - entertainment - joking is not lying. It is a fast thinker on his feet knowing what to spend his valuable time on. Not reading numbers off a screen written by 20yr old communist NCG working for China. You all sucketh massive amounts of crank.

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely. Biden lied about a handful of things. Shame on him. Trump lied about 10 handfuls… yet you make excuses for him when he should also be shamed

Known Biden lies:

"The border patrol endorses me." No they don't, child molester.
"Inflation was 15% when I took office." No, it was 6.4%, child molester.
"Trump was to get rid of social security." No, he doesn't, child molester.

I could go on and on and on. And those are the three times he could compose a sentence that one could even understand.

Bush/Gore
Bush/Kerry
McCain/Obama
Trump/Hillary
Trump/Biden
Trump/Biden AGAIN?

That's what an electoral "system" that's badly in need of repair will keep spitting out until we do something about it.

No-win choices.

And since we don't care enough to fix it, it will just continue. That's on us.

Forum List

Back