Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

In real life there are few actual facts.

Most are opinions masquerading as facts.
Talk about loving somebody… the lengths you go to to cover for trumps lies and shortcomings is unbelievable.

You see a huge movement on the left to out Joe and replace him after that debate. Trump with all his lies and criminal activity should be getting the same rejection but no. His cult like followers just spin and excuse. It’s pathetic

This is what happens with the media and DNC lie to people 24/7 with impunity.

Eventually it will catch up with ya, and when it does, people will never trust them again.

This is what we are seeing after this debate

It is a beautiful thing.

yup!

there is no escaping the truth now.

1719788698212.png

“The View” host Alyssa Farah Griffin says after watching President Biden’s shaky debate against former President Trump, she feels deceived by the White House about his fitness for office.

“I feel duped,” she said Friday on the ABC daytime talk show during a discussion about the CNN debate the night before in Atlanta.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

White House officials and the president’s allies had pushed back on a Wall Street Journal report published earlier this month headlined “Behind Closed Doors, Biden Shows Signs of Slipping,” which raised questions about his fitness for office.

Biden campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said in response to the reporting at the time, “As someone who has spent and continues to spend a lot of time with the president and continues to, I think ensure that I am living up to sort of his … strategic approach at every turn, I will say that he is, you know,

just one of the strongest leaders that I’ve been able to engage and to be able to work with and to advise.”

Yea, this is not just bad for Joe Biden, this is bad for the DNC cult.
Griffin worked in the Trump W.H. for three years knowing he's a criminal lowlife but she kept her mouth shut all that time so that she could keep her cushy job.

Nobody should give two shits about her "feelings", the poor thing.

Talk about loving somebody… the lengths you go to to cover for trumps lies and shortcomings is unbelievable.

You see a huge movement on the left to out Joe and replace him after that debate. Trump with all his lies and criminal activity should be getting the same rejection but no. His cult like followers just spin and excuse. It’s pathetic

Democrats don't give a god damn fuck about bidens lies.
They just don't want to lose.

Democrats don't give a god damn fuck about bidens lies.
They just don't want to lose.
Of course they don’t and it’s obvious that Joe isn’t fit to serve for 4 more years. Neither is Trump. Why are y’all holding his feet to the fire for his lies?

It's a lie of course unless "View" membership consists of ignorant babes who ain't got a clue about issues they seem to cover every day. "View" members declared that the videos of Biden's obvious incapacity were edited. This babe's confession is bullshit and they all should offer their resignations.

Most politicians do lie or exaggerate. Not many to the levels of Trump. He is setting the bar to a whole new level. Something that should not be celebrated and followed. Shame on all who do
Biden's lies much more egregious and bold-faced. When he repeated the Charlottesville lie and the suckers and losers lie, he proved that he is the worst. Only his cult follows along with him on these lies. You never did explain Biden's lie about knowledge of hunters business with China Russia Romania and Ukraine.

Biden's lies much more egregious and bold-faced. When he repeated the Charlottesville lie and the suckers and losers lie, he proved that he is the worst. Only his cult follows along with him on these lies. You never did explain Biden's lie about knowledge of hunters business with China Russia Romania and Ukraine.
Those are the exact same kind of lies that Trump tells. Only difference is magnitude and volume which Trump dominates in. But you don’t seem to care about that. Right?

Those are the exact same kind of lies that Trump tells. Only difference is magnitude and volume which Trump dominates in. But you don’t seem to care about that. Right?
How about that lie about Trump telling us to stick bleach in our arms LOL. Has Biden no shame? You know he told us he had no knowledge of Hunter's business Affairs because he was profiting from our enemies don't you? That doesn't sound like anything Trump would do.

I do? How would you know that? Do you have an example to prove that ridiculous accusation?

You’re dissing a fact check without even looking at it. Facts are facts
I didn't hear one thing that Biden said that was true...except two shamviction that he his handler orchestrated succeeded.

Can you name one?

Forum List

Back