Extreme Rent Increases Are Killing US Businesses

Not to mention, there was a short-lived moratorium on evictions, and now we've magically inherited millions of illegals, which are being housed everywhere you look. No wonder rent's too high.
1719718502307.png

Hit nail right on head. All comes back to Joe Biden again. Trump should have brought this up in the debate, and smashed Biden with it.
Biden airlifts illegals into cities, saturate rental markets, rents skyrocket.
Disposable income dwindles. Businesses suffer.

Landlords don't need to raise a rent from $600/mo to $1600/mo (110) apartments, to deal with a tax increases, or anything else.

Also landlords are not the topic. All other businesses are. I see lots of businesses being forced out of business. I dont see that happening to landlords.

Bad, but not as much as the rents.

Over half the homes are being bought by corporations, using essentially free money from the Fed. They don't care what they cost, since they're going to unload them on the Feds in the future.

Those jobs go to Hindus and Red Chinese. Even Trump wants to hand out green cards to foreign graduates who squat in American universities. They work cheap and hate white people too, same as Democrats. You're supposed to use that money to gamble on Apple stock n stuff.

But president Joe told me "Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well… Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

My president would never lie to me.

:laughing0301:

But president Joe told me "Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well… Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

My president would never lie to me.

:laughing0301:

And all black illiterates are really just potential nuclear physicists and neuro-surgeons, but fail cuz Whitey. Math is racist.

Walgreens is closing stores likely because of the horrendous crime.

Most likely because fewer and fewer people get their prescription filled there since many insurance companies now require mail order for any reoccurring prescription

Unbelievable apartment rent increases of hundreds of $$$ per month, are tearing US businesses to shreds. In my own case, I was paying $600/month 3 years ago Te rent went waaay up and I movd out. That apartment is now $1600/mo for renovated, $1200 unrenovated.

So I moved out, and I now am in a better place, but I'm paying $1,014/month. So I now have $414 LESS to spend every month, than in 2021. $4,968 less per year. There goes the nice new violin and mandolin I was going to buy. Same thing for hundreds of other musical instrument buyers in my area. So guess what > our main musical instrument store (Sam Ash) closed up & went out of business, nationwide. They had been in business for exactly 100 years.

Guess who else is closing down stores. > Walgreens. No, they don't sell musical instruments, but what they do sell cost money too, and a significant part of their customer base now has hundreds of $$$ LESS per month, to buy things with.

How many threads are you going to make whining about rent?

Music Industry is difficult to begin with....
Then Nashville rent is super high due to the influx of people moving in. (State vx City planners not very communicative with each other)

Not what you want to hear....but who is president doesn't have much to do with your plight.

You are going to have to find another career to support yourself with. Do something about retirement. You can still make music....but as a fun hobby instead of as a profession.

During economic crisis following a pandemic (like following WW1) music just about died until the 20's....then snuck back in. Big orchestra bands became popular because they were cheap to hire and easily replaced.

Amazon fulfillment centers suck as far as jobs go....irregular shifts and short days constantly. Trade skills in a trade are needed in this economy.

Not to mention, there was a short-lived moratorium on evictions

It was not that short lived.

And it was a massive overreach that for some reason the MAGA folks just pretend never happened under their guy.

Forum List

Back