Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Once again Donald Trump showed hs racism during this debate. Trump clanmed that immigrants wwre taking black jobs. What are black jobs?

Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment​

Black Americans are demanding to know what “Black jobs” are after former President Trump used the phrase in Thursday’s debate with President Biden in Atlanta.

In response to the first 2024 general election debate’s only question on Black voters, Trump took a shot at Biden’s immigration stance.

“The fact is that his big kill on the Black people is the millions of people that he’s allowed to come in through the border,” Trump said. “They’re taking Black jobs now and it could be 18, it could be 19 and even 20 million people. They’re taking Black jobs, and they’re taking Hispanic jobs, and you haven’t seen it yet, but you’re gonna see something that’s going to be the worst in our history.”

Black social media users immediately demanded an explanation of what constitutes a “Black job.”

“What exactly are Black and Hispanic Jobs!?!” the NAACP posted to X.

Let me ask you a question. What if Biden drops out of the race and democrats bypass Kamala Harris and pick a white person? How would you feel about that?

Oh for Gds sake….there is a parking lot a few miles from me where day laborers would gather, hoping for a day’s work. When I originally moved here, 25 years ago, it was almost all black laborers.

Now, it’s 100% Hispanic, and in the area known for a very high illegal alien population.

(And here’s even more of a kicker: the Dems were fine with the open lot and having the blacks wait out in the pouring rain. But once the illegals took over, the local Dems proposed spending taxpayer money to build a cover so the scofflaws would be more comfortable. The proposal was defeated.)
One day they'll learn about these leftist, liberal, white people that they want so badly to keep supporting, and for whatever the reason's.

Probably never learn when think about it.

Oh for Gds sake….there is a parking lot a few miles from me where day laborers would gather, hoping for a day’s work. When I originally moved here, 25 years ago, it was almost all black laborers.

Now, it’s 100% Hispanic, and in the area known for a very high illegal alien population.

(And here’s even more of a kicker: the Dems were fine with the open lot and having the blacks wait out in the pouring rain. But once the illegals took over, the local Dems proposed spending taxpayer money to build a cover so the scofflaws would be more comfortable. The proposal was defeated.)
Did your dumbass ever stop to think that maybe black folks don't need to be day laborers anymore.

I haven't heard any white actors claiming they are being discriminated against, that is just something you pulled out your ass.
I can see it with my own eyes

Blacks are only 12-13% of the population, but far more than that are advertising actors, male and female

I said it was because of Pres. Obama, I said you said it was because of Trump. To hell with that bullshit, tell me what black jobs are.
I never said it was because of any President. Again you can’t seem to keep up with the conversation. Maybe you could be the democrat nominee…. LMAO.

Biden did not say that immigrants were taking black jobs. This shit gets old. Trump is the racist and that's a fact. And it's tiring to read the continuing attempts to make Biden just as racist.
Did Al Sharpton step down and say you could have HIS black job?

Forum List

Back