This looks more and more like enemy action

That's nice, kid.
1719789408901.png

Apparently a CNN host let lindsey graham walk all over her this morning.

She failed so hard people are caller for her removal.

This is basically the same thing during the debate. The moderators failed to call out tRump's lies and just let him rant.

I didn't read the story but only the description.

If accurate, Graham is untrustworthy. Sounds like she let him go off so that the Dems can now say "Trumps own party look forward to going after us after he win! He is going to weaponize the government!"

I wouldn't trust Graham as far as I can throw him. Once people have been in government too long they lose their fastball. The used car salesman approach they used 10 or more years ago doesn't work anymore. They say it more naturally but it isn't believable, the truth meter kicks in.

This is basically the same thing during the debate. The moderators failed to call out tRump's lies and just let him rant.

Wow talk about the Democrats eating their own! This is like Uncle Boesy getting eaten by Cannibals. :abgg2q.jpg:

I see this quite differently.
Let him rant..let the crazy flare in his eyes for all to see!

Lindsey was showing the far right's hand. I think voters should know just what the agenda is, don't you?

I see this quite differently.
Let him rant..let the crazy flare in his eyes for all to see!

Lindsey was showing the far right's hand. I think voters should know just what the agenda is, don't you?
Hey!

Don't put Lindsey Graham on OUR team.

We don't want 'im.

Lindsey is on team Lindsey...his allegiances blow with the wind.

Whatever he has to say to keep his head in the trough.

Last edited:
Hey!

Don't put Lindsey Graham on OUR team.

We don't want 'im.

Lindsey is on team Lindsey...his allegiances blow with the wind.

Whatever he has to say to keep his head in the trough.
I've been trying to vote Lindsey out for years. The problem in south Carolina we have open elections.

Forum List

Back