New post-debate poll: 72% do not believe Biden has the mental and physical strength to be president

Big Moo obama will not run for president.
She hates politics
She really hates Washington
She is notoriously thin skinned and can't tolerate criticism.
She feels betrayed because she was certain Anna Wintour was going to sign her as a model. Now no one will take her calls.
I will be honest. I don't think she can beat Trump but more importantly than that, it would be a very sad day for the democratic process. When you have to jump and join a campaign five months before an election because you are THAT beholden to your Parties donors?

That is not only frightening for democracy but highly demeaning. Basically enslaving yourself and having both you, your husband and children dragged through the mud to appease a Party.

I can tell you, I wouldn't do it just out of principle. I don't know her obviously. She had a larger portfolio and media coverage than most wives of politicians. Whatever.

In the end though I don't like to see people lose their dignity under duress. They went with Biden, they tried to fool people for these years all out of a desire for power. Europe is rejecting this push in their countries and due to the 13M illegals it is decimating the Middle Class in the U.S, along with national security and crime.

If Obama is being honest he has to say "Trump is more like I was with my promises of change and hope than Biden is"

If Biden had only maintained Trumps border policy and didn't sign the disasterous I.R.A, he would have far better chance. That of course, can't overcome Mother Nature and Father Time, however, he could at least have a fighting chance on policies.

There is no way he is going to get inflation under control before Nov. At this point it won't even matter, we all in the West have lost tens of thousands on earnings/savings.

I will be honest. I don't think she can beat Trump but more importantly than that, it would be a very sad day for the democratic process. When you have to jump and join a campaign five months before an election because you are THAT beholden to your Parties donors?

That is not only frightening for democracy but highly demeaning. Basically enslaving yourself and having both you, your husband and children dragged through the mud to appease a Party.

I can tell you, I wouldn't do it just out of principle. I don't know her obviously. She had a larger portfolio and media coverage than most wives of politicians. Whatever.

In the end though I don't like to see people lose their dignity under duress. They went with Biden, they tried to fool people for these years all out of a desire for power. Europe is rejecting this push in their countries and due to the 13M illegals it is decimating the Middle Class in the U.S, along with national security and crime.

If Obama is being honest he has to say "Trump is more like I was with my promises of change and hope than Biden is"

If Biden had only maintained Trumps border policy and didn't sign the disasterous I.R.A, he would have far better chance. That of course, can't overcome Mother Nature and Father Time, however, he could at least have a fighting chance on policies.

There is no way he is going to get inflation under control before Nov. At this point it won't even matter, we all in the West have lost tens of thousands on earnings/savings.

I think that if you are worried about inflation, you go talk to Trudeau. Americas economy is doing better than yours.

Trump is a liar everyone knows that it’s nothing new. However the WH and Democratic Party leadership has been pushing hard saying Biden is up to the task of not only running the country but able to continue to do so for another four years. It took about 20 seconds for most people to realize that just isn’t true. So yeah it’s going to be talked about
I fixed that for you.

Trump lied for 90 minutes. He did not answer 1 question. He said crazy factless crap. But all we hear about is Biden.
:puhleeze:Democrats hear each other say that Trump tells lies. They repeat it like a bunch of parrots.

When you ask them what did he say that was a lie They say "he lies."
Uh huh. :right: :rolleyes::cuckoo:

The fact trump lied and made crazy comments seems to be avoided here. Trump is apparently delusional, white Biden got roasted for his hoarse voice, stuttering and coming out of the gate slowly. At the end of the debate Biden was much stronger, but it was too late.

A man lyinig with confidence is a confident liar. And that's all Trump showed.
Notice how they keep saying "Trump lied", but not one example of any lie by Trump is given.
In another thread, I listed 20 lies that Biden told during th debate, with explanations and sources for all of them.

I think that if you are worried about inflation, you go talk to Trudeau. Americas economy is doing better than yours.
:puhleeze:That's like saying a football team who scores 7 points a game, is better than one who scores 6. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back