Yeah, Trump did call military personnel "suckers" and "losers"

Wasn’t a draft dodger because there was no draft

Trump dodged the draft with a lie about “Bone Spurs”
No disgrace for anyone to have dodged the draft while the Vietnam War was going on. Fight your enemies....not those who never attacked you, never threatened you, and never even said an unkind word about you.

A decorated General who Trump trusted to be his chief of staff.... So credible in most cases.

As opposed to Trump, who has been convicted or found liable for fraud multiple times.
After being fired (Kelly), an ex-employee loses their credibility regarding their former employer.

Looking at the trashbags who conspired to attack Trump with these SHAM charges, the "charges" are like medals of honor.

I doubt he would say that, or it would be taken out of context, misrepresented, as much as such a comment could be taken out of context or misrepresented.

Ultimately Trump didn't send them into war, he increased their budget to $600, gave them choice (which Biden apparently took away) and increased their pay, VA support.

In the end I'd say the military, like the border agents, supports him.

Yes, the Orange Hole said it

Hiis Chief of Staff, Major General Kelly heard him say it. Don't need any vid or tape. Kelly's word is sufficient.

You vets who vote for him are flamboozled, and that is only your fault, not that of any one else.

View attachment 969749
He also fired the lying cocksucker for slandering him.

He should had the treasonous bastard shot.

VA support.

As a veteran in the VA I've seen nuttin but good from Trump.

Anywhere care. I get hurt, I show up to any Emergency Room, flash my VA card and the Red Sea parts before me. Done it twice over the years. Bee sting and severely scratched cornea.

This is NOT hearsay, Mr. Horse.

Get off your duff ass, marchimedes, and look it up. No one is going to do work for a marshmallow like you, now are they?

We all know you are what you are, useless.

Obama was not eligible for the draft
Clinton and Biden received legitimate college deferments

Trumps excuse?
Wait for it…..

Bone Spurs!
:auiqs.jpg:
Knowing how retarded you are, it doesn't surprise me that you cannot fathom why the military didn't want troops with bone spurs.

Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.

Forum List

Back