Yeah, Trump did call military personnel "suckers" and "losers"

Yes, the Orange Hole said it

Hiis Chief of Staff, Major General Kelly heard him say it. Don't need any vid or tape. Kelly's word is sufficient.

You vets who vote for him are flamboozled, and that is only your fault, not that of any one else.

View attachment 969749
Biden cares so little about the military, he completely forgot the 13 Marines who died during the clusterfuck withdrawal from Afghanistan WHICH HE ORDERED AGAINST THE ADVICE OF HIS TOP MILITARY ADVISORS.

No disgrace for anyone to have dodged the draft while the Vietnam War was going on. Fight your enemies....not those who never attacked you, never threatened you, and never even said an unkind word about you.
Trump didn’t dodge the draft, unlike asthma, bone spurs are impossible to fake, a simple X-ray will show them.

Lying Donnie couldn’t even remember which foot had bone spurs
He never had surgery to remove them, so they should still be there
They don’t do surgery for bone spurs unless they cause pain. As the civilian podiatrist the army sent me to who evaluated mine said “once you start cutting on feet, you can never stop”. He had to really twist the Army’s arm to keep me from getting involuntarily discharged.

They don’t do surgery for bone spurs unless they cause pain. As the civilian podiatrist the army sent me to who evaluated mine said “once you start cutting on feet, you can never stop”. He had to really twist the Army’s arm to keep me from getting involuntarily discharged.
I've had bone spurs twice. Very painful...literally was struggling to walk. Did ultra sound, Cortisone shots and orthotics to cure the problem. Never had surgery.

I've had bone spurs twice. Very painful...literally was struggling to walk. Did ultra sound, Cortisone shots and orthotics to cure the problem. Never had surgery.
I had them in the Army in my twenties, no pain at all. I had one in my forties that was agonizing, they had to do surgery to remove it.

Yes, the Orange Hole said it

Hiis Chief of Staff, Major General Kelly heard him say it. Don't need any vid or tape. Kelly's word is sufficient.

You vets who vote for him are flamboozled, and that is only your fault, not that of any one else.

If he did say it , he is a realistic and honest man .

They are undoubetdly Losers as their record shows , and, even worse , allies are reluctant to have them near to them as we saw with our own troops in Iraq .

Even more concerning is the unreadiness of US equipment and its poor performance -- see Bradleys , Abrams , Patriot systems and the non appearance of F16s .

Americans may hate these sentiments but they need to wake up in the world of today .

Forum List

Back