My insurance denied my surgery

I have had surgeons all say it’s the only way to improve. United HC said I don’t need it lol
They said my MRI does not warrant it

Now I can either get an attorney or pay cash .
Cash could be 40-100,000 for operation

Totally outrageous
If you don’t have the cash you will not get healthcare.

Maga

I have had surgeons all say it’s the only way to improve. United HC said I don’t need it lol

Totally outrageous

Suck it up buttercup, you don't want health care, so pay for it your own fucking self.

The other game.

Insurance? wow you must be rich to have insurance. Those with no insurance get all of their medical bills paid for 100% including MRI's, surgeries, etc...

you have to fight the insurance company, I had chemo for bladder cancer and good old uhc tried to deny payment...the office manager of the clinic got them to pay by tricking them into saying they should pay for it etc

OP: Is this a Medicare Advantage Plan? If so, RUN like heck and go to Original Medicare. Next year will be far worse as Medicare is cracking down on Medicare Advantage Plans. You will be paying more for services and hospital visits because the Advantage Plans are going to shutting down and reducing services.

I'm sure they'll grant your sex-change surgery tho

UnitedHealthcare is MEDICARE, YOU FUCKING MORON!!!

I have Medicare, but my provider is Humana, which works with Medicare to provide coverage and services.

UnitedHealthcare does the same thing.
No moron UHC does not only sell Medicare plans but under 65 plans as well.

OP: Is this a Medicare Advantage Plan? If so, RUN like heck and go to Original Medicare. Next year will be far worse as Medicare is cracking down on Medicare Advantage Plans. You will be paying more for services and hospital visits because the Advantage Plans are going to shutting down and reducing services.
This all remains to be seen.

Totally outrageous

Forum List

Back