The Myth of Innocent Palestinians

Hersh Goldberg-Polin
Edan Alexander
Omer Neutra
Sagui Dekel-Chen
Keith Siegel
hmmmm. . . I quite honestly don't know what to make of this.

On the one hand, I am told that that folks that support the native Arab population are wrong, and the Jewish people are just as native as they are. . . and then?

You list a bunch of colonists.

smdh

The term "anti-Semite" was coined about 150 years ago by a group of German Jew haters who believed that The Jews "Semitic Blood" was just too foreign to integrate with European culture.

They believed that Jews should be sent back to the Middle East where they possessed Semitic roots.

Jews were TOO SEMITIC to live with Europeans

Today, people believe the Jews are TOO EUROPEAN to live amongst the Semitic populations of the Middle East.

The reason Israel HAS to exists is that there has to be a single place on this planet where a Jewish minority doesn't need permission from a host nation to exist.
Israel is that tiny patch of ground.

hmmmm. . . I quite honestly don't know what to make of this.

On the one hand, I am told that that folks that support the native Arab population are wrong, and the Jewish people are just as native as they are. . . and then?

You list a bunch of colonists.

smdh
You have a strange and inconsistent way of defining "colonist".

It's not most people's concern ... yet most people seem to have strong -- and ill informed -- opinions on the matter.
I can't really say.

I'm an American, so. . . It really isn't much of my concern TBH.

We supply them with huge quantities of weapons. It is now being demanded of us and the expectation (unlike with Ukraine) is there should be no constraints on how they are used…just keep them coming.

Maybe we should be concerned.

We supply them with huge quantities of weapons. It is now being demanded of us and the expectation (unlike with Ukraine) is there should be no constraints on how they are used…just keep them coming.

Maybe we should be concerned.
I have zero support for the Ukrainian front but I fully support Israel. However, in the greater scheme of things I am really tired funding these foreign wars. I think we as a society are just numb to it at this point. Billions and billions more going to kill people overseas.

I have zero support for the Ukrainian front but I fully support Israel. However, in the greater scheme of things I am really tired funding these foreign wars. I think we as a society are just numb to it at this point. Billions and billions more going to kill people overseas.
Too funny. You support mass murder of defenseless Palestinians, but only them. Oh how humane of you. Lol.

Too funny. You support mass murder of defenseless Palestinians, but only them. Oh how humane of you. Lol.

Your support of Hamas and all Gaza residents, with very few exceptions, who support Hamas and voted them into power, is evil and inhumane, and you giggle about your evil. "Too funny" you said.

Koran violence verses.jpg

October 7th was the act of an offensive terrorist society. Claiming the Palestinians are “defenseless” ignores their offensive nature as evidenced by Palestinian men attacking a music festival. Raping and murdering the festival goers. Those are you “defenseless” victims?

Good, I’m glad they are “defenses”. It shouldn’t have even taken this long.

If they were defenseless, it would be over by now. F Hamas and any “civilian” within a thousand feet of them.

October 7th was the act of an offensive terrorist society. Claiming the Palestinians are “defenseless” ignores their offensive nature as evidenced by Palestinian men attacking a music festival. Raping and murdering the festival goers. Those are you “defenseless” victims?

Good, I’m glad they are “defenses”. It shouldn’t have even taken this long.

If they were defenseless, it would be over by now. F Hamas and any “civilian” within a thousand feet of them.
You know nothing of the history. You do know propaganda.

I’ve asked you before to tell me the numbers of Palestinians versus Israelis murdered, wounded, and displaced since 1948. You know the numbers aren’t comparable, but you still lie.

Every oppressed people throughout history has fought back if they could. That is what occurred on 10/7 and your beloved Israel knew it was coming and allowed it to happen, which then lead to them committing genocide with the full support of their people and the US Empire.

You know nothing of the history. You do know propaganda.

I’ve asked you before to tell me the numbers of Palestinians versus Israelis murdered, wounded, and displaced since 1948. You know the numbers aren’t comparable, but you still lie.

Every oppressed people throughout history has fought back if they could. That is what occurred on 10/7 and your beloved Israel knew it was coming and allowed it to happen, which then lead to them committing genocide with the full support of their people and the US Empire.

Comparable to no other Arab war?

The only common denominator to all the
wars in the Middle East is - Arab Imperialism.

11412292_10153002048522689_4573614140639283612_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back