NY AG says she may seize Trump's buildings if he can't pay his $354M civil fraud fine

Questioning why potential backers aren't just accepting Trump's real estate assets as collateral, Fan found opportunity for a dig at their true value, writing, "As far as the Court can infer, sureties may have refused to accept defendants' specific holdings as collateral because using Mr. Trump's real estate will generally need 'a property appraisal' and his holdings are not nearly as valuable as defendants claim."
I have the full filing if you would like to read it. It's pretty lame but I'll post it if you want.

"as far as the court can infer"

He is trying to tell the appellate court what to think.

That's generally not a great idea, lol.

I'd try to explain Fan's response, but I don't think you'd be very receptive. You guys have certain notions of the process that I can't break through.

We will see on Monday. :)

Once again, dumbass Trump and his incompetent legal team waited too long to prepare. They don't seem to take this seriously.
If President Trump is so dumb, please explain to me why the press ignored his Hurculean effort to guarantee world peace starting with peace in the Middle East where hating on each other had gone on for thousands and thousands of years. He was close to getting those concerned
Three surety company CEOs said today that Trump has no collateral.

What did Chubb Corporation get for collateral?
Trump has God on his side as well as people who have watched the vicious and overbearing lies the Democrat Trump haters have thrown at him. The Creeps who are planning this good man's downfall may well be surprised they will hang from the rope they put round his neck. That is the fate of people whose efforts are to da.age others including President Trump. Collateral is not the real issue. The real issue is political hacks doing the same thing to "get Trump" with no results over and over. Many of us have President Trump on our vesper prayers list. President Trump will win because he is innocent and does not cheat as you claim. In fact, he has always loved the American people's welfare to make America the best country on this planet. And the dastardly Dems who go after this caring man will soon be sorry.

1711111358513.png

Forum List

Back