My insurance denied my surgery

Be sure to follow up on your complaint as many times. Gather all your info from docs to send with complaint and the denial.

I have had surgeons all say it’s the only way to improve. United HC said I don’t need it lol
They said my MRI does not warrant it

Now I can either get an attorney or pay cash .
Cash could be 40-100,000 for operation

Totally outrageous

I guess they don't cover "being a pussy."

I would burn up a lotta ascii with stories of being an EMT in the back of an ambulance listening to the sick and terminal express how big insurance has treated them

It;s literally kicking a man down , good folks who've stood by as well as served this country

~S~

I have had surgeons all say it’s the only way to improve. United HC said I don’t need it lol

Totally outrageous
Yes. My doctor has recommended several procedures she would like for me to have but either our insurance no longer covers them for anybody--thanks to Obamacare--or the insurance company thinks they are not medically necessary which is the way socialized medicine is going, or the deductibles/copays are now so high, unless I just absolutely have to have it, I say no myself. Obamacare did make health insurance available to more people. It also made the ability to use their health insurance impossible for millions.

I still seethe with anger when I remember him saying over and over and over and over that if you like your health insurance you can keep you health insurance; if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor which was a bald face lie for many millions.

I suspect more people will die younger and more miserably due to Obamacare than anything else that man did to us.

Yes. My doctor has recommended several procedures she would like for me to have but either our insurance no longer covers them for anybody--thanks to Obamacare--or the insurance company thinks they are not medically necessary which is the way socialized medicine is going, or the deductibles/copays are now so high, unless I just absolutely have to have it, I say no myself. Obamacare did make health insurance available to more people. It also made the ability to use their health insurance impossible for millions.

I still seethe with anger when I remember him saying over and over and over and over that if you like your health insurance you can keep you health insurance; if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor which was a bald face lie for many millions.

I suspect more people will die younger and more miserably due to Obamacare than anything else that man did to us.

My co denied me due to also not medical necessary BS I

I may pay 60 Grand cash

Obama was a Pol Pot .
A nice charming man that was a demon behind the smile

Totally outrageous
One other thing though Quasar. Our HMO does have a pretty good 'complaint' system where you can challenge their denial of a medical bill or procedure. And I have had some success getting some bills paid using that process. You might want to see if you healthcare insurance has a similar system.

Forum List

Back