Why I carry a handgun, 2024

Seems like there are very, very few men with any physical confidence 'round here. If you need to bring a machine gun every time you take a leak, you might be a pussy.

That's one with some confidence.

How does he get them to laugh at themselves? Did he live long after that?

When I was 35, I expected to live to be at least 100. When mom Died at age 59, I suddenly decided to become a pilot. I wanted the experience of flying airplanes. It was a passion for me since I was seeing them fly during WW2 at Oakland, CA Airport. Dad died at age 77 so he gave me hope. See never in my life have I felt like suicide. I don't get the urge to stop living.
Am I wiser now? I think I wised up at around age 42 just to answer that. I stopped being a Democrat then. Do we need Democrats? Biden proves we do not.

Except you have to live in Idaho ... God-awful desert there ... my own mother lived 30 miles the other side of Ontario for half her life ... nasty place to live ...

Even less crime in Wagontire or Jordan Valley ... but then you have to live in the Intermountain West ... ewwwwww ... even your time zone sucks ... no offense ... forty years back-and-forth on US 20 gives me the right ...

Except you have to live in Idaho ... God-awful desert there ... my own mother lived 30 miles the other side of Ontario for half her life ... nasty place to live ...

Even less crime in Wagontire or Jordan Valley ... but then you have to live in the Intermountain West ... ewwwwww ... even your time zone sucks ... no offense ... forty years back-and-forth on US 20 gives me the right ...
I thought that myself then I moved here. My family was gone from Fremont, CA so to enjoy them, I moved where they live. It was an excellent move for me. Meridian really is not desert. it is a very modern city.

I have lived both in CA and in Idaho. I believe CA has more desert. And nobody thinks of CA as the desert.
When we drive into the Mountains, we find many lakes and a lot of forest. Even at Boise, the weather is only hot for some days but moderate most others.

I won't get into specifics, but i've had to sleep with a loaded gun where i exist out in God's country

911? well the response times are such that the damage is done, perps long gone out here

I've friends the FBI have visited, because of all the arms they keep, and others that do not want the gub'mit to know anything of their ability to do so

including my viet-vet neighbor , who could probably blow up the town with his stash

i have great neighbors !

~S~

I won't get into specifics, but i've had to sleep with a loaded gun where i exist out in God's country

911? well the response times are such that the damage is done, perps long gone out here

I've friends the FBI have visited, because of all the arms they keep, and others that do not want the gub'mit to know anything of their ability to do so

including my viet-vet neighbor , who could probably blow up the town with his stash

i have great neighbors !

~S~
Your best neighbors are very well armed. They are why we have the 2nd Amendment as protection.

Watch the Powerful Democrats try to jail Trump. They invented crimes to put him into prison. We must help him by jailing Democrats.

Two more cops Ambushed & Killed In one Shooting in last 20 hours , if the Cops are gettin picked off almost daily then imagine how the Bad Guys feel about lowly unarmed civilians

Your best neighbors are very well armed. They are why we have the 2nd Amendment as protection.

Watch the Powerful Democrats try to jail Trump. They invented crimes to put him into prison. We must help him by jailing Democrats.
I'm trying Rob, gone GOP , making noise locally ~S~

Two more cops Ambushed & Killed In one Shooting in last 20 hours , if the Cops are gettin picked off almost daily then imagine how the Bad Guys feel about lowly unarmed civilians
I'd much rather hurt their feelings armed FZ

just my lowly redneck opinion..... ;)
~S~

I have lived both in CA and in Idaho. I believe CA has more desert. And nobody thinks of CA as the desert.
When we drive into the Mountains, we find many lakes and a lot of forest. Even at Boise, the weather is only hot for some days but moderate most others.

It's dry there on the valley floor ... Boise gets a single foot of rain every year ... we get three feet in a rain shadow, up slope more like 6 to 8 feet of rain ... so trees grow here natural like ...

'Tis said, and you can correct me, where you see trees in that part of the country is an old homestead ... and those trees were planted ... not natural ... of course, TV and south ... Idaho mountains are full of trees ...

Meridian is more like .. [giggle] ... Nampa ... [chorkle] ... Portland hospital is 400 miles away ...

It's dry there on the valley floor ... Boise gets a single foot of rain every year ... we get three feet in a rain shadow, up slope more like 6 to 8 feet of rain ... so trees grow here natural like ...

'Tis said, and you can correct me, where you see trees in that part of the country is an old homestead ... and those trees were planted ... not natural ... of course, TV and south ... Idaho mountains are full of trees ...

Meridian is more like .. [giggle] ... Nampa ... [chorkle] ... Portland hospital is 400 miles away ...
Well, Nampa is extremely close to Meridian. This area including Nampa was long desert like. but this has changed.

Forum List

Back