Why I carry a handgun, 2024

I carry one on me everywhere I go. Unless I just go to the hardware store 2 miles from my house or something like that. But if I travel more than 5 miles or will be out for more than 30 minutes I do.

I didn't use to carry one all the time. Because used to all I had to think about in my area is running into some asshole being a dick and worst case scenario is we get into a fist fight, but that never really happened.

I'd only had to display my gun twice but never shot anyone.

But now we have undesirables in my area and had some crime cross over from the neighboring state and with the general behavior of a lot of people around the country I carry it all the time.

I wish our society would go back to cracking down on crime, and we treated criminals and dopeheads like what they are, and when we kept the mentally ill seperated from society. Even had mcgruff the crime dog and slogans like crime doesn't pay and drugs are bad. Back then I rarely ever felt the need to pack a rosco.

I carry one on me everywhere I go. Unless I just go to the hardware store 2 miles from my house or something like that. But if I travel more than 5 miles or will be out for more than 30 minutes I do.

I didn't use to carry one all the time. Because used to all I had to think about in my area is running into some asshole being a dick and worst case scenario is we get into a fist fight, but that never really happened.

I'd only had to display my gun twice but never shot anyone.

But now we have undesirables in my area and had some crime cross over from the neighboring state and with the general behavior of a lot of people around the country I carry it all the time.

I wish our society would go back to cracking down on crime, and we treated criminals and dopeheads like what they are, and when we kept the mentally ill seperated from society. Even had mcgruff the crime dog and slogans like crime doesn't pay and drugs are bad. Back then I rarely ever felt the need to pack a rosco.
There are cities where if you are not armed, expect the shot you hear fired is at you.

Commentary:
Never leave home without it! Biden’s Amerika is about as safe as any Third World country at this point.
Firearms are like parachutes; if the situation arises where you need either and you don’t have one…. you're S.O L..

Is everyone on this site over 70 years old?

Is everyone on this site over 70 years old?
This is an issue in which reduced life expectancy in America becomes a part of the discussion.
While America's abortion issue plays a bigger part in infant mortality.

This is an issue in which reduced life expectancy in America becomes a part of the discussion.
While America's abortion issue plays a bigger part in infant mortality.

Seems like there are very, very few men with any physical confidence 'round here. If you need to bring a machine gun every time you take a leak, you might be a pussy.

There are cities where if you are not armed, expect the shot you hear fired is at you.
Nancy….you are such a Sissy Girl

I have been in most of the major cities in the US,
If you stay in the commercial areas and don’t enter drug zones at 2 in the morning , you are perfectly safe.

I routinely go out to eat, maybe a show or nite club and leave at a reasonable hour and have no issues

Nancy….you are such a Sissy Girl

I have been in most of the major cities in the US,
If you stay in the commercial areas and don’t enter drug zones at 2 in the morning , you are perfectly safe.

I routinely go out to eat, maybe a show or nite club and leave at a reasonable hour and have no issues
All that I said: There are cities where if you are not armed, expect the shot you hear fired is at you

Seems like there are very, very few men with any physical confidence 'round here. If you need to bring a machine gun every time you take a leak, you might be a pussy.

Machine guns normally are not used. How many killers use one?

All that I said: There are cities where if you are not armed, expect the shot you hear fired is at you
Sissy Boy

I have been in most of our major cities and never needed to be armed.

I feel sorry for you NRA nuts afraid to go out in public and looking around every corner looking for bad guys

I would not want to live like you.

Sissy Boy

I feel sorry for you NRA nuts afraid to go out in public and looking around every corner looking for bad guys

Depends on if your in Orange County or Tiburon or Cathedral City

Sissy Boy

And all I said here is this: There are cities where if you are not armed, expect the shot you hear fired is at you

Funny ... around here, the cities are safe, it's the wilderness that's dangerous ... bears, puma, Californians ... when these carnivores come into town, they feed on feral dogs and cats, not children ... so it's safer in town ...

Unless you look like me ... then you'll need flashy red lights ... Bigfoot hunters shoot at everything ...

Funny ... around here, the cities are safe, it's the wilderness that's dangerous ... bears, puma, Californians ... when these carnivores come into town, they feed on feral dogs and cats, not children ... so it's safer in town ...

Unless you look like me ... then you'll need flashy red lights ... Bigfoot hunters shoot at everything ...
We do very well here in Meridian Idaho

Forum List

Back