Americans have begun to fly their American flags upside down

Biden is doing a great job of bringing the races together. For sure those responsible can now somewhat relate to Colin Kaepernick.

"How many of you who sit and judge me ever walked the streets of Bakersfield"....Buck Owens & Dwight Yokem. A rural desert area in the people's republic of California does not represent the United States. Despite Yahoo's claim I have never seen Old Glory flown upside down except in staged political events.
I have walked the streets of Bakersfield, therefore I'm not surprised.

adb03c8de911a7d71c40327ec20396de

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — This Fourth of July, American flags were intentionally flown upside down at Polo Park in the northwest side of Bakersfield.

An upside down flag is traditionally a sign of distress; and more recently, a display of the belief the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

Following former President Donald Trump’s felony conviction, supporters also displayed upside-down flags online.

Excessive heat, national drama doesn’t keep celebrants away from Westchester’s annual July 4 parade

Organizers said out of respect, they’re flying their tallest flag in the upright position. But after all, an inverted flag is often considered a form of far-right protest.

“Is there a right way?” asked KNZR conservative radio host Terry Maxwell. “There’s only a way, and the only way that you get people to understand and take notice is to do something out of the ordinary. This is out of the ordinary.”

And here I thought those in California were all democrats who were in love with Biden

Go figure.

Yep.

"Far-right protest"? That's funny.

It's purely symbolic. But as for an SOS or plea for help, nobody's going to come to the aid of the US. The whole world is either on fire or falling apart, we're we're pretty much on our own.

The world is fine, but they have no desire to come to our aide, nor should they. After a century of being the big bully on the block imposing or will and views upon the world, most of the world is more than happy to see the US knocked down a peg or two.

It's purely symbolic. But as for an SOS or plea for help, nobody's going to come to the aid of the US. The whole world is either on fire or falling apart, we're we're pretty much on our own.

I quit flying the flag right after the 2020 election. My wife bought one of those "Appeal to Heaven" flags for the flagpole, but it has long since worn out.

The 'Appeal to Heaven' flag evolves from Revolutionary War symbol to banner of the far right

I need to figure out how to keep a flag flying in the fierce winds we have here in SE South Dakota. I keep losing them and it's getting expensive, because I fly expensive, American-made flags.

The world is fine, but they have no desire to come to our aide, nor should they. After a century of being the big bully on the block imposing or will and views upon the world, most of the world is more than happy to see the US knocked down a peg or two.

Let them enjoy that for the last remaining months the Biden presidency.

Let them enjoy that for the last remaining months the Biden presidency.

Nothing will change when if Trump wins, we were sliding down before Trump and Trump just pushed us down a little faster with his isolationist policies.

Most of the world pre-paring for a post-US dominated world.

You would do well to do the same.

Nothing will change when if Trump wins, we were sliding down before Trump and Trump just pushed us down a little faster with his isolationist policies.

Most of the world pre-paring for a post-US dominated world.

You would do well to do the same.
What does that even mean?

Forum List

Back