Hey people. There is only one topic that matters for 2024. The BORDER

If someone knocks on your door and says "they are trying to kill me" you would call the police, they would take the visitors to the police station, interview them, decide what is going on, and either decide to protect them or decide they are not in danger and lying and send them back home. That is how our immigration system works.
Nice deflection

It is unfortunate that Trump killed Lankford's major border security legislation.

Lankford Releases Border Security Package With Huge Wins for Securing the Border

The border is either going to be closed, or it isn't. That's the entire ballgame -- we are either going to stop this invasion (elect Trump) or not stop it (elect Cackles). The rest of this crap - abortion, orange man bad, JD Vance, Kamala's VP candidate doesn't matter. The open borders have already done great damage to the country. Crime - UP. Personal safety - DOWN. Rents - UP as illegals compete for the limited supply of housing. We will either get this under control, or the country will be ruined in 4 more years.
Despite the hyper-partisan hysteria, the reality is that illegal immigration was not alleviated throughout four years of the Trump regime, but has been reduced considerably in recent months.

Will the thriving U.S. economy continue to attract folks seeking employment? Of course.

Last edited:
Okay.

Sorry, Immigration needs to be reformed, and we actually NEED the immigrants because Americans aren't reproducing at replacement rates.

Crime has gone down since 2020. Immigrants commit less crime on average compared to the native-born, because even a minor arrest can pooch their immigration cases.

Rents are up because no one is building affordable housing where it is needed.

You need to stop watching Fox News.
You want breeders? That's pretty flipping racist

You want breeders? That's pretty flipping racist

Not sure where you get that logic.

If you want to look at a country with your kind of policies, look at South Korea. They have a fertility rate of 0.72 per woman. Their population will be halved by 2100.

Hey people. There is only one topic that matters for 2024. The BORDER........​

Of course it is............. to teabaggers.

Kamala Harris and the southern border crisis: A timeline

1722087490299.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › kamala-harris-bor...
16 hours ago — Vice President Kamala Harris was assigned a role that Republicans have called the "border czar," but it's a title the White House and her ...

Johnson makes surprise border trip hours after Dems join ...

1722087437593.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › johnson-makes-s...
20 hours ago — Speaker Mike Johnson made an impromptu border visit hours after the House passed a resolution condemning Vice President Kamala Harris' ...

Harris failed to combat 'root causes' of illegal immigration

1722087416069.png
Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com › politics › harris-failed-com...
1 day ago — Vice President Harris has not done enough to help secure the border, the Border Patrol's former union president said, arguing she failed to ...

FOX fails to mention.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...​

1722087710817.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...

Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

US-Mexico border crossings fall to three-year low after ...​

1722087839262.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › article › jul

Jul 1, 2024 — Biden's executive order restricts asylum seekers from crossing the southern border when a daily limit of crossings has been exceeded. Biden ...

Last edited:
The border is either going to be closed, or it isn't. That's the entire ballgame -- we are either going to stop this invasion (elect Trump) or not stop it (elect Cackles). The rest of this crap - abortion, orange man bad, JD Vance, Kamala's VP candidate doesn't matter. The open borders have already done great damage to the country. Crime - UP. Personal safety - DOWN. Rents - UP as illegals compete for the limited supply of housing. We will either get this under control, or the country will be ruined in 4 more years.
Biggest GOP issue, the Border.
Biggest Dem issue, Abortion.
A toss up, but I give Abortion the edge as many men, who also don't want to be parents, will also favor it. They will 'rationalize' the border issue.

When they develop an AI to pick lettuce, clean toilets, or do other jobs Americans don't want to do, let me know. The reality is, AI will probably create jobs, just like automation did. Some jobs are destroyed, new jobs are created. Everyone got pissed off at Hillary when she told Coal Miners to learn to code, but she was right.

Big problem. Mexico realized Trump screwed them on that deal, and they won't go along with it again.

Illegals aren't making groceries more expensive. What made them jump in price was covid destroyed production for a year, and it took a while to catch back up.

Oh, I suspect you care very much about being replaced by a Hispanic. I don't because I know I won't be.
1. An AI won't pick lettuce, but will design a machine to do it. Telling miners to code was dumb, AI will do all the coding needed. Miners will need to make powerplants to support the energy hungry AI farms.

2. Mexico pushed back before, Trump said you want migrants or tariffs. Mexico closed the border with soldiers.

3. 12,000,000 illegals increased food demand, the supply is fixed, so food inflation skyrockets. Food prices rose 24% under Biden. Covid didn't destroy crops did it? Ans: no

4. I have Hispanics in my family. We are all Catholics. Theocracy anyone? Did Miami turn from blue to red? You will be replaced.

HR2 was a troll bill that dedicated most of the language to stuff like banning electric cars and funding religious counseling. It was not a serious attempt at a bill which is why the GOP moved forward with negotiating the one they did. Everyone was on board until Trump pulled the plug. The bill never allowed any illegals in per day but did allow the Republicans to add language that granted more authorization to the Presidents if a wave came in. Democrats would have been fine without that portion.. .the 5,000 was a Republican add.

No one votes on the border. It will be about a good economy and abortion.
1. We disagree on what HR-2 did and what the Senate Bill did.

2. It will be about the border, inflation (the cost of groceries), abortion (state issue, no Federal ban), energy, EVs, crime, parental rights, school choice, defund the police, bail out rioters, national security (letting in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, thousands of criminals and terrorists, including ISIS.
Kamala is underwater on most issues.

I got a spoiler alert for you, it isn't. Not even with Trump in office. Capitalist need to replace their aging workforce and white Americans aren't fucking enough to keep up with the population demands. The vast majority of our population growth was from immigrants. You're getting replaced whether you want to or not.
Ps...they aren't coming for jobs

Biggest GOP issue, the Border.
Biggest Dem issue, Abortion.
A toss up, but I give Abortion the edge as many men, who also don't want to be parents, will also favor it. They will 'rationalize' the border issue.
So what about the cost of groceries?
No cars, only EVs?
Your kids forced reading of "Gender Queer" in school?
Trannys in girl sports?
Liberal DAs letting criminals off?
Flash mobs?
HAMAS and ISIS here in the US?

You've let the politicians and the media scramble your brains. The border shouldn't be #1 priority. It should be the debt, deficit, debt ceiling increases and the value of the USD. Because this affects 100% of every American. And the way they've been increasing all of that, except for the USD value (which they're destroying), they making almost every aspect of our personal and business lives at stake.
Making it harder and harder with each administration, just to survive.

This is why the 25 to 30yr olds aren't buying houses & new cars. It's why groceries for everyone is so high. It's why everything is so high. And will only get worse, the higher they take the debt.

Illegals only affects maybe 1% of US citizens.

The Democrats are in the middle of a massive plan to take over the national electorate by importing tens of millions of Third World wretches, largely dependent on government money and services, and then to convert them all into voting Democrat citizens.
1722089682743.png

So what about the cost of groceries?
No cars, only EVs?
Your kids forced reading of "Gender Queer" in school?
Trannys in girl sports?
Liberal DAs letting criminals off?
Flash mobs?
HAMAS and ISIS here in the US?
These pale in comparison to the abortion issue for Dems. The country can go to hell as long as the pro-choicers get their way. The desire for sex, regardless of risk of pregnancy, is one of the strongest of human drivers.

I would say border security and the cost of living that is crushing over half of Americans are both top priorities.

Forum List

Back