ISIS, Illegal Gangs, and Chinese Drug Slaves: Map Shows Which Open-Border Nightmare Is in Your State

I didn’t demand anything. You are free to back it up or not. You chose to go off topic and told me to fuck off.

You think it's off topic... because you don't even take the time to understand the topic.

End of conversation. It's hard enough dealing with people who can't understand simple shit. Then you have to deal with the pointless crap after it when you accuse me of being off topic because of simple ignorance.

Bye bye.

You think it's off topic... because you don't even take the time to understand the topic.

End of conversation. It's hard enough dealing with people who can't understand simple shit. Then you have to deal with the pointless crap after it when you accuse me of being off topic because of simple ignorance.

Bye bye.
You still have get to demonstrate the relevance of the two party system in Germany with US Immigration Polict other than today it is simple.

ISIS, Illegal Gangs, and Chinese Drug Slaves: Map Shows Which Open-Border Nightmare Is in Your State​

but you worry not, because the Obiden Regime says everything is going according to plan in the destruction of America :04:

1718847583968.png

Forum List

Back