ISIS, Illegal Gangs, and Chinese Drug Slaves: Map Shows Which Open-Border Nightmare Is in Your State

Of course they will. The vast majority of people have never heard of Proportional Representation, don't know there are other ways of voting, don't realize the US isn't democratic, don't understand the issues, are ignorant as fuck.

What do you want me to do?

I don't come on here to be as ignorant as the masses. I come on here to be informed about things.

I'm informing you. You don't seem interested in being informed. Seems like you want to be like the masses.
You come here to be informed? Bless your heart.

LOL

Just out of curiosity, how would you proportionally allocate the electoral votes or are you a NPV honk?

Indeed and we're not illegals.
I think 2 of them were here past their exp date. By a week or so. I could be wrong. But your point is correct. The 9/11 hijackers flew here, were welcomed to the US by the pilot of whatever plane brought them here, more than likely. They didn’t come across the border. A 10,000 foot wall wouldn’t have stopped them. Planes fly higher than that.

The border criminality is a much bigger issue than legalized baby killing is, and is the primary vote getter for Trump next to the crashing economy. I would like to thank Obama and Biden for their criminal organized crime rackets that are going to put Trump in the Whit House, and here is hoping he devoted his entire administration enforcing and prosecuting all the RICO violations committed by the Democratic Party from top to bottom and of course mass deportations of the country's many enemies, foreign and domestic as well.

I think 2 of them were here past their exp date. By a week or so. I could be wrong. But your point is correct. The 9/11 hijackers flew here, were welcomed to the US by the pilot of whatever plane brought them here, more than likely. They didn’t come across the border. A 10,000 foot wall wouldn’t have stopped them. Planes fly higher than that.
Sounds like you support stricter immigration policies then. You’re beginning to sound like a “racist.”

This should be hilarious...

Gee, what determines if a country is a “shit hole”? I can tell you haven’t given your statement 15 seconds of serious thought so I doubt you will give a cogent response.

Several things can make a country a shit hole.

Number 1) If it’s full of Muslims.

Ahh, I see...religious bigotry is your barometer.

No surprise.
LOL so you love Islam now?

You like and defend a religion that says women should be treated like slaves? A religion that says gays should be thrown off rooftops? A religion that says you can kill infidels?

You are so full of shit. You lefties display your open hatred of Christianity, and anyone who actually follows the Bible. But you come to the defense of the most barbaric religion in the world, Islam. You’re damned right I am “bigoted” against Islam.

You like and defend a religion that says women should be treated like slaves? A religion that says gays should be thrown off rooftops? A religion that says you can kill infidels?

You are so full of shit. You lefties display your open hatred of Christianity, and anyone who actually follows the Bible. But you come to the defense of the most barbaric religion in the world, Islam. You’re damned right I am “bigoted” against Islam.
You follow the Bible? Really?

She probably dreams about being gang raped and tossed off a building by a mob of desert bandits, same as those western women who got all wet over ISIS and went and joined them. The vast majority of these commies are just sexual deviants adopting left wing political gibberish as a cover for their degenerate fetishes. Rachel Corry types, mentally ill like Saint Pancake. A lot of male faggots as well are into being raped and snuffed by these feral animals.

"Judge not, lest ye be judged" Matthew 7:1-2

Sounds like you were calling places “shit holes” earlier.

lol it's now going to school us on what xians are supposed to do, even though it has never read the book it cites isolated verses from. These sociopaths always fail in their attempts to assume some sort of moral high ground because they're completely clueless about such ideas.

Anything new? The US has always had such people. Under Reagan and Bush you had Colombian cartels and all kinds of stuff.

Yes, there is something "NEW"!
Presidents in the past, have not literally invited it!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

lol it's now going to school us on what xians are supposed to do, even though it has never read the book it cites isolated verses from. These sociopaths always fail in their attempts to assume some sort of moral high ground because they're completely clueless about such ideas.

No...no school lesson here. You guys are resistant to teaching unless it confirms your bigotry.

What I am pointing out is that few (if any) live up to the Bible’s teachings. Just like relatively few live up to the Koran’s teachings. But what you guys like to do is isolate verses from it and condemn an entire religion because of it.

As for the moral high ground; one need not exert themselves to ascend to a point to look down on folks like yourself.

Praise the lord.

No...no school lesson here. You guys are resistant to teaching unless it confirms your bigotry.

What I am pointing out is that few (if any) live up to the Bible’s teachings. Just like relatively few live up to the Koran’s teachings. But what you guys like to do is isolate verses from it and condemn an entire religion because of it.

As for the moral high ground; one need not exert themselves to ascend to a point to look down on folks like yourself.

Praise the lord.

Keep sending in those lists, gimp; no doubt you're really impressing the gangsters you suck up to. lol

Forum List

Back