FBI says Trump was indeed struck by bullet during assassination attempt, happy now?

Welcome Mr Gullible .
Believes Intel are with us to tell you the truth .

Actually believes that the FBI would tell us if he had not been .

Any news about Santa dating the Tooth Fairy?

I challenged you in another thread, when you claimed the photo of the bullet whizzing past was 'fake', to give us a link to the story that proves it was fake.
Not surprisingly, you ran whimpering away.
So what's it going to be, do you have proof it was fake?

Look at those that lied about Bindens mental health. Look at all those that are lying about Harris and the things she failed at.
Then they are absolutely positive that that Trump was not shot.
It is just crazy to expect truth

I challenged you in another thread, when you claimed the photo of the bullet whizzing past was 'fake', to give us a link to the story that proves it was fake.
Not surprisingly, you ran whimpering away.
So what's it going to be, do you onmm
Never noticed your loss of self control as I mostly never return to Topics and erase Alerts after they reach a few hundred but usually only glance at the first few .
Somewhere I referenced the scholarly paper on this and related matters by Miles Mathis . Check it out .
It closes the matter even for those who believed such nonsense in the first place .

I never understood this desire to say "it wasn't a bullet that hit him! It was a shard of glass or something else!"

Well the shard of glass hit him because a bullet meant for him hit the glass that in turn hit him. It doesn't change the fact he was still shot at in an attempt to assassinate him.

Even if they did prove it was glass, that changes absolutely nothing else at all. Every other detail of the entire ordeal still stays the same. It's still an assassination, it's still a failure of the secret service, it's still a failure by police, some random kid was still allowed to take the shot, the innocent bystanders hurt and dead by the shooter remain, and all of the incredibly suspicious details of the whole thing still remain.

There was nothing to be gained by trying to say it wasn't a bullet

Never noticed your loss of self control as I mostly never return to Topics and erase Alerts after they reach a few hundred but usually only glance at the first few .
Somewhere I referenced the scholarly paper on this and related matters by Miles Mathis . Check it out .
It closes the matter even for those who believed such nonsense in the first place .

Post his findings. Put up or shut up.

Shot in the ear, eh?

1722094977039.png

Wray should just start boxing up his stuff now. This partisan hack has caused grave damage to the country and he knows he only has 6 months left.
Manboy Spanky got a boo-boo from a tiny shell fragment that probably ricocheted off his concrete skull.

He nearly got Karma for the hundred of thousands who died from Covid due to his fucking ruthlessness, blatent lies & stupidity.

Thoughts & prayers.

Manboy Spanky got a boo-boo from a tiny shell fragment that probably ricocheted off his concrete skull.

He nearly got Karma for the hundred of thousands who died from Covid due to his fucking ruthlessness, blatent lies & stupidity.

Thoughts & prayers.
/—-/ Your clown got the sniffles, disappeared for 5 days and dropped out of the race. Our guy is still standing.

Forum List

Back