Caught the wife in a compromising situation

Kamala will be well aware of this as a true Christian.

Read up the Book off Recriminations on the subject _

And Jesus said to the goatherds. Find God thru domestic toil. Tending goats, making cheese and GRATING CHEESE

Notthing there about buying pre grated cheese and sticking it in your freezer covered in plastic or wax. There is a lot more than that if you want.
the only grating I remember is that of JONAH---after emerging
from the big fish----he grated a gourd. I do not recall a
BOOK OF RECRIMINATIONS-----I do remember the BOOK OF
REVULSIONS ----but fail to note a connection. In my childhood
house----potatoes were sometimes grated----but Moses never
saw a potato ----in hebrew a potato is called TAPUACH ADAMA---
which loosely translates as "APPLE OF THE GROUND" --because
that's the closest construct . Some people call gourds PUMPKINS

Have you ever tried to CLEAN A STANDARD BOX GRATER?---
not to mention the bloody knuckles
Well, there is the problem. Dad always said, use the right tool, for the right job.

Wow, those types of graters so 1970's. :lol:

Just throw these in a tub of very hot water for ten minutes. . . the cheese and smears practically clean themselves off. Two or three minutes scrubs, boom, boom, yer done.

I haven't cleaned a box grater in over forty years.

iu
iu
iu

Well, there is the problem. Dad always said, use the right tool, for the right job.

Just throw these in a tub of very hot water for ten minutes. . . the cheese and smears practically clean themselves off. Two or three minutes scrubs, boom, boom, yer done.

iu
iu
iu
nice little tools----but the box grater is still a lot cheaper

iu
iu
iu
This one is more like a tool I approve of.

You can buy it in the colonies as well.

40 bucks (USD) ----we ---in the LAND OF THE FREE---can get
a box grater in a dollar store for ONE BUCK (USD)
Yeah, it takes all of maybe a minute or two with a box grater or one of those flat graters to grate enough cheese for a large homemade pizza or for your homemade enchiladas or whatever. Just a few seconds to grate enough cheese to garnish a salad.

(But sometimes I still buy grated cheese just for the convenience especially if I'm cooking for a crowd.)

Unless you have too much blood calcium which can happen with certain medical conditions such as some cancers, and/or your doctor recommends it, please don't leave calcium out of your diet. The effect of low calcium is far more a danger to your brain than calcium deposits and not only affects your hair, nails, teeth but can cause severely brittle bones, and moderate to very low calcium can also result in:

Please discuss it with your doctor. I suspect he/she will recommend you have the cheese, pre grated or not. :)
yes ---do talk to a doc----various parts of the brain calcify in normal people----like the PINEAL gland----and will calcify even if you go CALCIUM HUNGRY----you got LOTS OF CALCIUM reserves all over your body----and you don't want them DRAINED. The
parathyroid gland is a bitch

40 bucks (USD) ----we ---in the LAND OF THE FREE---can get
a box grater in a dollar store for ONE BUCK (USD)
You miss the point Rosie. With this grater the kids can use it and reduce their mothers workload. Cooking becomes a family thing and brings all the female family together.
You cant put a price on that.

Forum List

Back