500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

Yep. That's wrong. Government had no business spending taxpayer money that way, encouraging immorality.

It did not encourage it, it was going to happen regardless of if the condoms were there or not.

It was far cheaper than dealing with STDs. Heck the Navy Corpsmen even went out in town and tested the ladies for STDs.

I don't worship any candidate, but when you consider the alternative in Kamala was a basically a prostitute who traded sex for two political appointments, I'd say I picked the more sexually moral candidate.

And I would say I pity your spouse for marrying someone with such a low view of the wedding vows.

Yeah. NFLer Travis Henry had nine families by eight women. According to you, he's doing better than all of us.
He has nine children. I'm not sure he married any of those women, I'm not really clued into his personal situation. And I wasn't even counting my wife's family who's tiny and reserved and isn't really involved in our lives all that much. I was referring to my two step families who I've known from birth.

What does condoms have to do with the Olympic games?

The Olympics is supposed to be purely about the spirit of competition, people from allover the world coming to try and prove they are the best and so on. Why sully the experience by handing out condoms, it takes away the shine from the Olympics and makes the entire thing seem kind of trashy.

What does condoms have to do with the Olympic games?

The Olympics is supposed to be purely about the spirit of competition, people from allover the world coming to try and prove they are the best and so on. Why sully the experience by handing out condoms, it takes away the shine from the Olympics and makes the entire thing seem kind of trashy.
You're not a champion, who gives a fuck how you feel about what it takes to be one or what the spirit of the thing they dedicate their lives to is supposed to be about? :dunno: :laugh:

You Clowns really are some participation trophy winning mother fuckers. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back