Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

Will Vance Remain Trump's VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I doubt it. It would require tRump to realize he was wrong, and I don't think he can do that.

Are you kidding? Remember how he said he'd surround himself with the best people?

Trump justified the instability, saying: "We have acting people. The reason they are acting is because I'm seeing how I like them, and I'm liking a lot of them very, very much. There are people who have done a bad job, and I let them go. If you call that turmoil, I don't call that turmoil. I say that is being smart. That's what we do.

I counted 82 people Trump hired then fired.

I'll give you one example. Trump said Rex Tillerson was dumb as a bag of rocks. Thought he was going to surround himself with the best? Why did he hire a guy who's as dumb as a bag of rocks? Didn't he see it in the interview?

JD Vance is as dumb as a bag of rocks. The only reason trump picked him was

1722002178219.png

Why do you say that? She beat Biden by 10-points more than Trump in polls.
Now that Kamala is their nominee, Trump is barely ahead, and will probably be behind on election day.
We'll see how the polls look after the debates, but Nikki is a much stronger candidate in the General.

Nikki is fickle.

Damn, you are a rank idiot.

You disregard black people who live in ghetto's early obstacles. What were JD's "early obstacles"?

And it's a lot easier to overcome them when you are white. Something this guy won't admit

Haley says US has ‘never been a racist country’​

Sen. Tim Scott at RNC: 'America is not a racist country'​

1722002486376.png

I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

I predict JD gets booted from the ticket before the DNC.
I don’t think he can at this point. At least not without looking really stupid.

He’s stuck with that bad choice like we’d be stuck with both of them if we elect Trump

Why do you say that? She beat Biden by 10-points more than Trump in polls.
Now that Kamala is their nominee, Trump is barely ahead, and will probably be behind on election day.
We'll see how the polls look after the debates, but Nikki is a much stronger candidate in the General.

The New York Times and Siena College poll released Thursday determined that if the election were held immediately, 47% of likely voters would pick Harris and 48% would go for Trump.

In early July, a Times-Siena poll had Biden trailing Trump by 6 percentage points.

Are you kidding? Remember how he said he'd surround himself with the best people?

Trump justified the instability, saying: "We have acting people. The reason they are acting is because I'm seeing how I like them, and I'm liking a lot of them very, very much. There are people who have done a bad job, and I let them go. If you call that turmoil, I don't call that turmoil. I say that is being smart. That's what we do.

I counted 82 people Trump hired then fired.

I'll give you one example. Trump said Rex Tillerson was dumb as a bag of rocks. Thought he was going to surround himself with the best? Why did he hire a guy who's as dumb as a bag of rocks? Didn't he see it in the interview?

JD Vance is as dumb as a bag of rocks. The only reason trump picked him was

View attachment 984443
And until there's something he can blame vance for he won't dump him, IMHO.

The "acting" thing was for various reason, but I think the main one was to be able to let them go without admitting he picked wrong.

I don’t think he can at this point. At least not without looking really stupid.

He’s stuck with that bad choice like we’d be stuck with both of them if we elect Trump
He still has time and I hope he doesn't do it. Trump is used to looking really stupid and embarrassed

1722002680742.png

I'm serious. Trump fired so many people when he was President, and JD's not helping him in the polls, and he's going to get killed if he debates Kamala's VP. And with Republicans seeing how much replacing Biden energized our base, I can see Trump picking someone else. Of course he will not be honest about why he is replacing him. But it will throw us for a loop.

Now I know how Republicans feel when they were so laser focused on Biden and for us Democrats to pull this on them. Boy it was great. Now Mike Johnson is telling Republicans to stop being racist and Nikki is telling them to stop being misogynist.

I predict JD gets booted from the ticket before the DNC.
Why would he?

Forum List

Back