Zone1 Believers, Is President Trump "Marked" for a Holy Purpose?

Trump "Marked" for a Holy Purpose?​

I won't claim some higher purpose, that is for each person to cogitate--- but my thoughts are more prosaic:

I would imagine that a chunk of Trump's outer ear is gone from the bullet striking it and not just torn. He probably had stitches. My question now is, does he go through life now with a bite out of his ear missing, or does he do what I think will be done--- they will match an ear of a cadavier with his, then sew a piece of it into Trump's ear replacing the lost part? I think that this can be done that with time and healing can leave him with an ear that nearly looks like nothing ever happened. Miracles of plastic surgery.

That's where my money is.

This is my opinion. What are the EXTREME odds that you could be struck by a bullet and it only tears a part of your ear cartilage off versus a clean shot that goes right through your brain and hence: instant death. I do believe God shifted his head just a little bit to the right. He has more for Trump to do in this world.

At worst,. he may need plastic surgery if the ear is deformed.

The ear is made up of elastic cartilage, which is a flexible connective tissue that also goes by the name gristle. This cartilage is found in the external ear, also known as the auricle, which is the outermost part of the ear. The cartilage's flexibility allows the ear to bend and move without pain, and it can return to its original shape even after being pushed hard. The cartilage also helps to maintain the ear's shape and supports the external ear, which allows the ear bones to develop.

Save

Attachments

• 1721501667318.png
    1721501667318.png
    242 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1721501667370.png
    1721501667370.png
    285 bytes · Views: 0
For those who answered yes, I'm curious to know what specific purpose do you think God has for him?

Only God knows President Trump's future purpose :)

That may be true, but it seems that a lot of Republicans are voting for Trump because they think he has a specific purpose from God. (I'm not talking about a far off future purpose, but a more immediate one) So I just wanted to know what they believe that is.

That may be the only task he had to do, but it's not the only tasks he's undertaken. :nono:

He could have lived out the rest of his life quietly in luxury instead of being hatefully and incessantly targeted by the press and a few

million shitlords for 7 years now, just for trying to do the right thing by America.

That line of thinking you're on is wrong.
The Duck King has needs that he has to fulfill.

His abnormal degree of vanity is the reason why he couldn't just be happy with money and instead needed to be noticed and warshipped.

Where will it stop?
Where has it ever stopped for any god or self proclaimed god?

Ah. So they are pagans.

pagans worship things like the sun or earth based entities like the goddess, eostre ... which :heehee: easter has intertwined with - you know , like with the bunnies & eggs...

the proper term would be humanists.

Humanism is a philosophical stance that emphasizes the individual and social potential, and agency of human beings, whom it considers the starting point for serious moral and philosophical inquiry.

Forum List

Back