J.D Vance wants children to vote.

That amendment will not happen due to the sheer stupidity of the content.

What the Hell did I say, that has you pegging me as a white supremacist? Homie don't play dat.

You also seem to have a reading comprehension problem, I didn't say that, try reading my post again.

As I suspected, you’re just full of shit
You have no room at all to talk. You accused me and I told you back in post 154 what you asked of me. And then this^^^ comes from your potty mouth.

Again to you:

Is this popular with those in your own area?

Thats not the decision. If the US Congress passed a law about abortion another case would have to be brought before the court to determine constitutionality.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, if congress was stupid enough to go against SCOTUS, the law would be stricken in the first court to hear it.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, if congress was stupid enough to go against SCOTUS, the law would be stricken in the first court to hear it.

SCOTUS didn’t rule that a federal law about abortion is unconstitutionally you twit. It couldn’t as there wasn’t one.

You have no room at all to talk. You accused me and I told you back in post 154 what you asked of me. And then this^^^ comes from your potty mouth.

Again to you:

Is this popular with those in your own area?
Post 154 doesn’t explain how the system is bad. Just that your candidate of choice didn’t win

Post 154 doesn’t explain how the system is bad. Just that your candidate of choice didn’t win
Do you think the system of RCV is good?
I explained that poor candidates get another chance to overturn the election.

That is not true. I have never voted using that system. I told you it was in CA where it took place and it sucks very much. I felt bad for the voters who voted using that flawed system.

Sure it is, exactly what in the decision would contradict what I said?

I think that Congress could pass a law.

SCOTUS returned the issue to a place that it was before 1973.

Congress could have passed a law then.
They simply didn't.
They didn't have the votes.

I think that Congress could pass a law.

SCOTUS returned the issue to a place that it was before 1973.

Congress could have passed a law then.
They simply didn't.
They didn't have the votes.
Congress can attempt to pass the abortion of children is fine with Democrats law. Would it pass? Seems to me to be difficult as hell.

No, they said it was an issue for the individual States to decide, where would congress fall in that? You're not very smart are ya?

The court however did not rule that Congress can't pass such a law. It ruled the states should deal with it. If Biden is put back in power, he will try to get Congress to pass the kill children law for him.

Forum List

Back