J.D Vance wants children to vote.

the 16 year old brain is not fully developed-----neuroscience is
my field----but I knew that even way back in the ninth grade (freshman high school) The major concerns of my classmates
in CANDID HEALTH CLASS DISCUSSION was---"my mom does not
let me get my ears pierced---that bitch" " can't wait until I am 18
and can DRINK upstate" (upstate was a different state---drinking age 18 and our state 21) and "my mom does not know I smoke and my allowance is NOT ENOUGH" those kids should VOTE?

If one wanted to be reasonable, the brain is not really developed until about 30.

Of course 100 years ago an 18 year old had more sense than someone twice their age today.

It depends on all citizens. Those who are child free have contributed just as much as those who had them.
Here is a major problem that haunts Democrats.
1/3 of the vote eligible public simply does not vote.

The elections of 2018, 2020 and 2022 were three of the highest-turnout U.S. elections of their respective types in decades. About two-thirds (66%) of the voting-eligible population turned out for the 2020 presidential election – the highest rate for any national election since 1900. The 2018 election (49% turnout) had the highest rate for a midterm since 1914. Even the 2022 election’s turnout, with a slightly lower rate of 46%, exceeded that of all midterm elections since 1970.

How do you think rank choice voting works because I don’t think you actually know
I lived for many years in CA and we experienced it there. I renounce it as a lousy way to get rid of the best vote contenders and end up with the low end of the scale.

Not yet; depends on how how well you perverts and deviants do in the next election, which isn't going to be good, so we look forward to your sniveling and crying and lying for the next few months.

They didn't stop after Trump's first election, what makes you think they'll stop this time?

Forum List

Back