Trump's RNC speech could've been better

I check all sources / for white right wing Christian perspective I listen to American American family radio. They are very upset about Don Trump bailing on the sanctity of marriage and Don Trump abandoning the saving baby fetus cult
I don’t care.

I don’t care.
You should care. If Right wing Christians give up on the Republican party and begin focusing on their Jesus and leave the rest of us alone; the Republican party goes away.

Billionaires on their own cannot elect anybody’s If we still are talking about counting ballots determine who best represents us in public office.

You should care. If Right wing Christians give up on the Republican party and begin focusing on their Jesus and leave the rest of us alone; the Republican party goes away.

Billionaires on their own cannot elect anybody’s If we still are talking about counting ballots determine who best represents us in public office.
Your dreams will never be reality.

The first twenty minutes were pretty good, but after that it was no different than your average Trump rally winging it, rambling kind of speech.

Overall, I was disappointed, he really had the opportunity to thrust the dagger in, and go out with the country giving him a standing ovation, and ready to vote for him.

Instead, he went way too negative, and left the Dimocrats plenty of ammunition to use against him.

Two words, define it for me..............'missed opportunity'.

define it for me..
didn’t Billy Graham’s boy let Jewish folks know who the boss of spiritual America is ..

“One thing I do know is that God loves us and he wants us to be with him in heaven one day. And that’s through faith in his son, Jesus Christ,” he said. “Sadly, as a nation, we have forgotten who is responsible for all the freedoms, the liberties and the bounty we enjoy.”

The future of your party is Christians from south of our border, and Muslims from Islamic nations.
Your future will be siding with more fundamentalism than what's in the GOP right now! By far!

The future of your party is Christians from south of our border, and Muslims from Islamic nations.

Ever heard of freedom of religion?

Anybody who believes in freedom of religion and abides in our secular laws is welcome in America.

Your future will be siding with more fundamentalism than what's in the GOP right now! By far!

There’s not a chance in hell any religious intolerance will take hold of the Democratic Party. It’s a big tent party for a reason. Many Democrats have deep religious conviction. They just don’t try to push it off on everybody.

Forum List

Back