Trump's RNC speech could've been better

You really don't know what the 'Christian right' was expecting, you're just projecting your hatred.

FRO your guy instigated President Trumps assassination attempt

out of all those surroundings the young man could have still been a closet leftis

Yep, God had his hand on Trump.

i. Assassination attempt of Trump in PA. 240716 {postā€¢2265}

NotfooledbyW Julā€™24 Vaaoti: But the shooter is a registered Republican who hopefully ā€˜convertedā€ Trump into being ā€˜ā€œsavedā€ as a ā€œborn againā€ Christian.

And therefore Trump will become by the grace of Almighty God a better leader of white Christian angry men than he has been in the past. nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265

ā€˜Mr. President, let your bloodied ear lead you to Jesus Christ,ā€™ says Pastor Jack Hibbs

Megachurch Pastor Jack Hibbs says the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump s life on Saturday is a warning shot from God urging him to bow the knee and truly get to know the Lord
www.christianpost.com

ā€˜Mr. President, let your bloodied ear lead you to Jesus Christ,ā€™ says Pastor Jack Hibbs​

By Leonardo Blair, Senior Reporter
Monday, July 15, 2024

1721123599241.png

Jack Hibbs is the senior and founding pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, in Southern California. | YouTube/Real Life with Jack Hibbs

Megachurch Pastor Jack Hibbs says the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trumpā€™s life on Saturday is a warning shot from God urging him to ā€œbow the kneeā€ and truly get to know the Lord.

Hibbs, who is the senior and founding pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in Southern California, was also a member of the former president and presumptive GOP presidential nomineeā€™s Evangelical Advisory Board.

ā€œMr. President, if youā€™re watching this right now, your right ear was bloodied. It wasnā€™t your eye that got shot. It wasnā€™t your nose that got shot. It wasnā€™t your temple that was intended to be shot. Your ear was hit, but we would like and pledge and pray that you might bow your knee before the Lord Almighty and say, not only did God do this, because I know Mr. President you said that today that God protected me,ā€

Hibbs said in his sermon on Sunday in the wake of Trumpā€™s survival of the assassination attempt at a Pennsylvania rally which left one bystander dead and two seriously injured.

nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265. Bloodied_

NotfooledbyW Julā€™24 Vaaoti: But the shooter is a registered Republican who hopefully ā€˜convertedā€ Trump into being ā€˜ā€œsavedā€ as a ā€œborn againā€ Christian.

And therefore Trump will become by the grace of Almighty God a better leader of white Christian angry men than he has been in the past. nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265

ā€˜Mr. President, let your bloodied ear lead you to Jesus Christ,ā€™ says Pastor Jack Hibbs

Megachurch Pastor Jack Hibbs says the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump s life on Saturday is a warning shot from God urging him to bow the knee and truly get to know the Lord
www.christianpost.com

ā€˜Mr. President, let your bloodied ear lead you to Jesus Christ,ā€™ says Pastor Jack Hibbs​

Monday, July 15, 2024

1721123599241.png

Jack Hibbs is the senior and founding pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, in Southern California. | YouTube/Real Life with Jack Hibbs

Megachurch Pastor Jack Hibbs says the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trumpā€™s life on Saturday is a warning shot from God urging him to ā€œbow the kneeā€ and truly get to know the Lord.

Hibbs, who is the senior and founding pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in Southern California, was also a member of the former president and presumptive GOP presidential nomineeā€™s Evangelical Advisory Board.

ā€œMr. President, if youā€™re watching this right now, your right ear was bloodied. It wasnā€™t your eye that got shot. It wasnā€™t your nose that got shot. It wasnā€™t your temple that was intended to be shot. Your ear was hit, but we would like and pledge and pray that you might bow your knee before the Lord Almighty and say, not only did God do this, because I know Mr. President you said that today that God protected me,ā€

Hibbs said in his sermon on Sunday in the wake of Trumpā€™s survival of the assassination attempt at a Pennsylvania rally which left one bystander dead and two seriously injured.

nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265. Bloodied_
Troll

You SAY you watched the entire speech but your next sentence makes that either a lie or you have a huge problem relating to reality because of your TDS affliction.. You really don't know what the 'Christian right' was expecting, you're just projecting your hatred. The rest of your post is nothing but 'Orange Man Bad.' You anti Trumpers are such haters.

www.christianpost.com

Monday, July 15, 2024

1721123599241.png

nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265. Bloodied_Ear

His speech could've been much more eloquent and less segmented. First of all, Trump should've made the assassination attempt more about the crowd and America. He should've conveyed the assassination attempt as an attack on the American people. Trying to deprive America of a candidate to vote for at a rally is a direct attack on the 1st amendment: freedom of speech, assembly and ability to petition the government. He did a good job commending the crowd for not panicking and causing more chaos, though.

That would flow into Trump honoring Corey Comperatore and then referencing 9/11. The speakers before him spoke about Trump's past and achievements. Trump was there on 9/11, ground zero and spoke fondly of the construction crews, police and firefighters at the time. Trump could've said that Corey Comperatore reminded him of all the brave firefighters on 9/11, of which some paid the ultimate price, to make America a safer place. The follow up to that would be saying that terrorism and political violence has no place in America.

Overall, the rest of his speech was pretty much the same as all the other ones at his rallies. He certain could've been more conciliatory to give the liberal media less ammo to use against him. Even if he did manage to do that, the liberal media would've said something like that was a "sign of weakness". Trump no doubt has political passion, but I think it would've benefitted him to make his speech less like the usual sales pitch that he gives.

You think Trump should be more conciliatory to the media, whose vile rhetoric incited a madman to try to kill him, and is right back to it today with its lies and scare tactics?

Trump united the Republican party.
Even Van Jones admits this enthusiasm was like the Obama convention - the groundswell of support and determination of good, patriotic Americans to save our nation from the people who seek to ā€œtransformā€ it.

The two first actions after Trump is inaugurated will be to:
1. Issue an EO immediately to stop the invasion at the border
2. Fire the chief of the SS.

You really don't know what the 'Christian right' was expecting,

A May Pew poll showed 57% of Republicans still want to see abortion illegal in all or most cases, and following the convention some pro-life groups lashed out at Republican leadership for staying hush on the topic.

ā€œThe GOP can and must do better,ā€ Students for Life Action president Kristan Hawkins wrote in a statement, as reported by The Guardian.

Even Van Jones admits this enthusiasm was like the Obama convention - the groundswell of support and determination of good, patriotic Americans to save our nation from the people who seek to ā€œtransformā€ it.

The two first actions after Trump is inaugurated will be to:
1. Issue an EO immediately to stop the invasion at the border
2. Fire the chief of the SS.
I would add fire all the directors of every department day one.

I don't have any problem with the speech. He was much more restrained than he is at his rallies and I am sure that was intentional. My only criticism was it could have stood some editing and condensing. 90 minutes after a long day tends to get tedious even with great content. He should have kept it to an hour.

But it was a great convention overall. The best I've seen.
/---/ Hopefully, President Trump's inauguration speech will be somewhat shorter.

/---/ Hopefully, President Trump's inauguration speech will be somewhat shorter.
Agreed. I'm looking forward to it. I didn't like his first inauguration speech, not because of the content which was great, but because he came across as trying to be tough guy and emphatically/artificially strong--it just didn't feel authentic Trump. This time I want the real deal. :)

Forum List

Back